Extra~ Chapter 81

Start from the beginning

As she goes to bring the microphone back Sumi quickly grabs it from her, "I just need to say something really quick, Kotaro she really loves you, don't hurt her! And (Y/N) I may be a 12 year old little girl but he definitely loves you a lot, and yes I am going to threaten you too, don't you dare hurt him!"

My cousin grabs the microphone away from Sumi as she gets ready to yell something else, "Would the newly married couple like to say anything?"

He quickly gives it to Bokuto before he sits back down, "(Y/N), I had seen you around the halls of the school before the day I had first talked to you. I remember asking myself how such a beautiful person could exist. I had always wanted to talk to you whenever I would see you, but for some reason I never did. The day that I finally talked to you, I saw nobody but you, heard nobody but you, even though I guess Sumi was screaming bloody murder, I could only focus on how I had finally talked to this amazing person that I had seen around the school. There was always this feeling that I had that just made me feel like I had to keep you close to me, even if it was just as a friend, even before I actually got to knew you. I had finally worked up some kind of courage one day to ask you out so I left those small notes in your locker..." He stares at me for a second before shaking his head, "Where was I going with this?"

I smile and he shakes his head again, "I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you, so please stay by my side"

I quickly stand up and hug him, "I will Kotaro, I will always be by your side"

He nods his head as I pull away from him and he hands me the microphone, "It seems like most of the things I had planned to say have already been said, but Kotaro, I do believe in soulmates, that there is one person in this world that is just meant for you, and you are that person to me. When I first talked to you I felt like I had found something that I never knew was missing, I don't know how I ever lived without you in my life. I can't stand it when we're apart and almost everything around me reminds me of you, we've already made so many amazing memories together and I can't wait to make so many more. Kotaro I will never leave your side, I will stay by you for eternity"

After a few more people say a few things here and there we move on to the bouquet toss, "Kotaro, Kotaro one more thing before the bouquet toss"

He turns and looks at me as I kiss his cheek and let out a small laugh, "What? What are you laughing at?"

"Here let me," I find a small mirror that was on our table and hold it up to him, "I just left a little mark with lipstick"

He smiles as he looks at it, "Do the other side!" I smile as I kiss his other cheek leaving another mark with lipstick.

We smile at each other before I leave to stand in front of a crowd of waiting people with the bouquet in my hands. I look into the crowd to see Mika standing in the middle seeming kind of confused on how she got there.

I turn around and take a deep breath as I hear a few people arguing behind me in the crowd. I throw the bouquet into the crowd where I'm hoping Mika is. I hear a few people cheer while others argue.

"You put your hands on her and I will break your nose!" I hear Sumi yell over everyone else.

"I'll take your ankles lady! I'll take em!" I hear Aimi yell.

"Don't let go of that bouquet! Even if you have to bite people! We won't judge you!" I hear Asami yell as I turn around. In the middle of the crowd stands Mika with the bouquet in her hands as she kicks someone's leg.

"Back off! They're my flowers!" Mika yells at the person as someone else grabs at them, "I said back off!"

I can see Kuroo standing with Bokuto and the rest of our friends at the side of the crowd with a proud look on his face.

"My flowers bitch!" Mika yells before slapping another person. I knew that Mika could get... aggressive sometimes, but I never thought that she would start hitting people over a wedding bouquet.

"Tell your wife to calm down," I hear someone say to Kuroo as I walk towards them. He looks at the person before turning back to where Mika was basically fighting people for the bouquet.

"Mika!" He yells and her attention goes to him, "Do you want me to get you a drink for when you're done?"

"Yes please!" She yells back with a smile before kicking someone else, "That would be great!"

"If you could excuse me, I have to go get my 'wife' a drink," Kuroo says to the person before pushing them to the side to go and get Mika a drink.

"Didn't you guys plan to do a garter toss too?" Asami asks and Bokuto and I shrug.

"If the bouquet toss didn't get out of hand we were going to," Bokuto says as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder, "But it seems to have gotten a bit out of hand"

AN-
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter
Thank you so much for reading it
Word Count~ 1709