He pulls Krist forward as he lies down on the couch with Krist on top of him. "Why don't you try putting it in yourself?" Singto teases as Krist flushes deeper.

Krist bites his lips and looks at Singto who gives him a provoking look. He slowly lifts his hips and holds Singto's shaft in place before lowering his rectum into place. Singto grunts sexily and squeezes Krist's firm rounded butt, watching Krist moans above him.

Krist begins to shake his hips violently, feeling the friction of Singto's tip pushing against his prostate. As soon as he slows down his pace, Singto buckles up his hips and plunges deeper into Krist, feeling him tighten around his enlarging shaft.

"P-P'S-sing..." Krist gasps and squeezes tighter. "I'm-m r-eaching... c-cuming..."

"Me too..." Singto pants, rocking his hips faster. "Let's cum together!"

Krist moves his hips violently as Singto thrust higher, adding to their build-up. Singto grunts with an extendable growl as he releases his piping warm fluid inside Krist. At the same time, Krist trembles in orgasm whilst holding Singto's hand tightly.

Their night is complete.

Krist sinks onto Singto's chest and breathes heavily. Singto embraces Krist lovingly. "Shush love, time to sleep... Good night..."

"G'night..." Krist murmurs sleepily before dozing off.

.

.

.

.

The Next Morning

"Ugh... My brain..." Krist groans in pain. He opens his eyes to an unknown bedroom and blinks around his surroundings in confusion. He pulls away from the covers and stands to his feet only to collapse onto the floor, his shaky hips giving away their intense night.

Sitting on the floor with his legs spread on the side, he looks around again wondering where he is. Just then, Singto comes in with a tray of food and eases the anxious mind of Krist.

"Good morning, love," Singto smiles. "I made us breakfast..." He lays the tray on the table, showing two pieces of burnt toast with blackened eggs and two cups of coffee. He chuckles nervously at Krist as he looks at the failed breakfast in bed.

"Let me cook next time," Krist laughs and tries to get up and fails again, dropping to the floor. Singto gently lifts him and lays him on the bed, massaging his hips.

"You okay?"

"Just a hangover... And after sex hips," Krist jokes lightly, enjoying the intimate moments with his husband. They both cuddle back in bed, feeding each other bits and pieces of burnt toast; enjoying their day off privately.

*****

"Mmmm...." Perth slowly stirs in his sleep, rubbing his eyes awake. He hears voices. Familiar voices. He looks around. This is not his room.

Perth tries to remember the happenings of the night before. Krist was flirting wildly with Singto. He was talking to Sandee about living in Australia. After that, he had way too many drinks and passed out.

"I remember... kissing someone..." Perth whispers in horror. He knows Krist left with Singto. So who did he kiss?

Perth jumps out of bed and curses loudly. His hangover headache is something he has not experienced for a long time. He drags himself to the bathroom and washes quickly before throwing on his clothes that smell of alcohol.

He takes a deep breath and turns the knob quietly. He hears movement outside of the room. The door opens and Perth walks out timidly, not knowing who he will meet.

"Good morning," An amused voice greets Perth and hands him a coffee. "Hungover? I put some painkillers on the table. Take them before you leave."

Perth knows him, trying to figure out his name.

"Name's Suthapong... If you don't remember." He chuckles and walks to the living. Perth follows him and wonders if Suthapong was the person he had kissed last night.

"Looks like you're finally awake," A different voice greets him. Perth looks to the sofa in astonishment and finds the other bodyguard casually sitting on the sofa drinking coffee while scrolling through his phone. "Name's Thanawat, if you don't remember me."

Both Suthapong and Thanawat stare at Perth with different expressions. One amused and teasing. One serious and intimidating.

"So... Who was the one I kissed?" Perth thinks to himself. He really can't remember.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." Suthapong comments with a wink.

Only then Perth realise he had said it out loud.

___________________________

09-07-2021

A continued night of passion! And a confusing morning~

Who's rooting for Perth's kiss?

Please comment & Vote!