New Power

Izuku was patched up once again by Recovery Girl and so was Endeavor and the number one hero's son Shoto Todoroki.

"I'm sorry.." Izuku softly said. Shoto then looked at him with a confused look, "What's there to be sorry for Midoriya?" Shoto said. "Please don't call me by that name.." Izuku replied. Shoto nodded and apologized to him. "I'm sorry for letting you all down if it wasn't for me being weak then Gran Torino wouldn't have died.."

There was silence in the room, no one spoke.

Breaking that silence All Might walked into the room and said "Young Aizawa, You are not weak"

"Young Aizawa you stood up to that Bakugou to protect the ones you loved I wouldn't call that weak" The retired hero stated. "Anyways I've come to talk to you in private would you mind if I bothered you?" All Might asked. Izuku nodded and both of them left the room. "What do you need All Might?" Izuku asked. "Young Aizawa I would like to grant you my power One For All" All Might said.

"What are you talking about?" The teen hero asked. All Might sighed and explained about One For All.

"So what is your decision Young Aizawa?" All Might asked. Izuku thought about it for a moment but finally decided. "If it means to get stronger and save people then yes I would gladly take your power, but why me?" Izuku said. "I haven't found a successor in a while and slowly I've been getting weaker but one person caught my eye and that was you, I've seen how much you cared for other people you also reminded me of a younger me." All Might chuckled a bit.

"So how do I get this One For All?" Izuku questioned. All Might plucked out a peace of his hair and offered it to Izuku. "Eat this" Izuku took the hair within a second without thinking and ate it. "I uhh don't feel anything All Might" Izuku looked at his hands. "Your not supposed to but one moment it should activate" All Might responded.

In Izukus Room that night

"Izuku, Izuku!" A voice reached out to him. Izuku then woke up and realized that he was sweating like crazy. "Izuku you okay? It looked like you were having a nightmare" Momo said to him. He looked to Momo who was laying down next to him in his bed and smiled. "I'm fine Momo" He said. Momo smiled back and softly kissed him. "Ok love.."

"Is something wrong Momo?" He asked. Momo sighed and looked up. "Izuku promise me you won't get hurt badly, I just don't want to see you get hurt again.." Momo teared up. Izuku then hugged her tightly.

"I promise I won't Momo I swear..."