UA Festival Part 1

Izuku walks in the classroom and it was the same as usual for him. "Hey Midoriya! Are you ready for the UA Festival today?!!" Kirishima exclaimed. Izuku smiled and walked to his desk. "Hey babe." Momo greeted. "Hey" Izuku faintly said. Momo looked around and kissed Izuku on his lips. "Momo you know we could've been caught doing that." Izuku whispered. "Izu we have to tell them some time later." Momo said. Izuku agreed as they've been keeping their secret for 3 weeks already.

"So problem children it is finally your time to take your place in the UA Festival, NOW DO YOUR BEST!!!" Aizawa surprisingly shouted. "But you'll have to wear your PE uniforms." Aizawa said. "Awww man I really wanted people to see my hero suit." Kaminari whined.

"Can we get an applause for class 1-A!!!!!" Midnight said. The crowd cheered as class 1-A steps out of the tunnel. "I'm really nervous!!!" Kaminari shouts. "Oh and they cheer for class 1-A?!!!" Tetsutetsu stated.

"Okay so today we will only be having two main events this year because of the USJ Invaision and now let's introduce the first event!" Midnight said. "The first event will be the race!!! Good luck students!" Midnight winked at the boys making them blush. "Did you blush for Midnight?" Momo asked. "No why she's like what 30 something years old." Izuku said. Momo quickly pecked Izuku on the cheek while she walks away.

"Are you mark get set go!!!!!" Present Mic screamed. Al the students begin to run while others pushed each other trying to get to the front. Shoto was in first place using his ice to slip the others. On the other hand Bakugou used his quirk to fly and Izuku used his cloak so that he would speed up more. 'Stupid Deku he's catching up!' Bakugou thought to himself.

Izuku waited for the blonde haired explosion boy to turn his head to the front. Once Bakugou did Izuku latched on to Bakugous leg making him fly along with Bakugou. "STUPID DEKU GET OFF ME!" Bakugou shaking his leg. "Oh and they are heading to the mine field!" Midnight exclaimed as the crowds cheered. "In fist place we have Shoto Todoroki and following him is Katsuki Bakugou with a Izuku Aizawa grabbing a hold of him that kid is crazy!!! What have you been teaching your son Aizawa!!!" Present Mic shouted. "This is all him they've all experienced the real world what it means to fight villains." Aizawa explained. "You heard that right! Aizawa is a bad teacher!!!!" Present Mic jumping out of his seat.

"I'm not losing to you Bakugou!!!!" Izuku climbing on the blonde. "What did you call me?!!! Get off me!!!" Bakugou flying. Izuku leaped into the air landing in front of Shoto. Izuku looked back to Shoto with determination in his eyes as he heads to the finish line.

"AND THE WINNER IS......"

Find out next time on dragon ball z!!!!

Ahem!!!! Wrong line. Find out next time on the next chapter!!!!!!