UA IM COMING FOR YOU!!!

It has been months and Izuku progressed with his quirk and combat skills which made him proud.

Izuku was walking back to home with some groceries until he bumped into someone. He felled on the ground with his groceries as he look at the person who he bumped into. "Hey are you okay?" Izuku offering a hand to the person. The person grabbed his hand and looked at Izuku. "Yeah I'm okay." The stranger said.

Izuku noticed the girl somewhere but he couldn't remember. "I feel like I know you." Izuku said. "Well just so you know my name is Momo Yayorozu nice to meet you." Momo said. Izuku shook her hand and smiled back at her. "My name is Izuku Aizawa." Izuku bowing.

She then chuckled and waved goodbye getting in a limousine. Izuku picked up his groceries and headed home ending then day.

-Ua Entrance Exam Day!-

Izuku wore a black shirt with black pants and headed out.

He took a train to UA which wasn't a really good idea but it was the only choice he had.

He arrived at the dream school UA. He couldn't believe it, standing in front of UA the school that All Might went to become the number 1 hero. "I'm going to make it I promise!" Izuku said to himself

-At the Ua gates-

Izuku started to stretch and get his body sow rest for the Entrance Exam as a blue haired kid comes up to Izuku. "Sir! You cannot sleep! You are not taking this seriously do you really want to be a hero!" The blue haired boy with glasses shouted. Izuku rubbed his eyes and let's out a huge sigh. "Fine but you better not be so arrogant about being the best four eyes!" Izuku exclaimed as President Mic talks. "Alright kids get ready!" President Mic says in the mic. The gates then opened as Izuku ran to the arena. "Hey your not allowed to go yet!" A random person shouted.

"WHAT ARE YA WAITING FOR A GO?!!" President Mic stated. The crowd then began to follow Izuku and some separated.

-With Izuku-

'Idiots now I got a head start." Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku kept going and going smashing all the robots he could with his fox cloak. "I better take a break or just wait till this things over because I already have like 50 points." The greenette said.

Izuku layed back down shutting his eyes and rested for awhile.

"Who is that kid?" President Mic questioned. "That's Aizawas kid." Midnight said drinking her coffee. "Wow I never expect you and Midnight to ya know." President Mic teased. Aizawa grunted and used his quirk to scare President Mic. "I adopted him." Aizawa responded.

-with Izuku-

The broccoli haired kid woke up to a sound of what sounded like a scream to him so he went to check it out. What he saw was a brunette girl stuck in rubbles with a 0 pointer behind her. "Lightning Blade!" Izuku shouted slashing the robot into pieces. "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WAS THAT IZUKU AIZAWA!!!!" President Mic shouted through the mics.

Izuku landed safely on the ground and got the brunette out of the rubbles to Recovery Girl. "Thank you." The brunette said. Izuku smiled and walked away heading home once again. 'Hopefully I passed'