Enter: Izuku Midoriya!

A green haired kid and his mom known as Inko Midoriya is driving to the hospital while the green haired kid looks out the window smiling.

They arrived at the hospital as the two of them wait patiently for the doctor. The doctor shows up and the two broccolis followed him.

"Alright Inko, I have some good news and bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?" The doctor asked waiting for Inkos response. "I'd like to hear the good news first." The female broccoli answered. The doctor smiled and explained the good news. "So your kid here has a quirk which is wonderful!" The doctor exclaimed. "And the bad news?" Inko questioned. The doctor then sighed as he slouches his shoulders and looks towards Izuku with a frown. "His quirk is Nine Tails, it is a rare quirk that is strong and I can't explain it but once he grows he will show agression and start acting more of a.." The doctor pauses. "Like a what?" Inko said. "Like a demon." The doctor spitted out.

Inko and Izuku went back home and Izuku was confused because he has a quirk but his mom didn't seem to happy with it.

-The next day-

Inko helped her son pack up for school and watches her son leave.

It is recess and all the kids went out having fun with their friends and Izuku was sitting all alone on a bench. "Hey Deku! What quirk did you get?" A blonde boy asked the greenette. Izuku stayed silent fir a moment but he finally spoke out. "Well my quirk is Nine Tails the doctor said it is rare and strong but I will become more of a demon." Izuku explained. "A demon? Doesn't that mean your a villain?!" The blonde said. Izuku frowned and was about to say something. "But I can still become a hero!" Izuku stated.

Then Izuku suddenly got pushed by the smirking blonde. "You'll never become a hero Deku!!! You'll just be a villain." The boy said. Izuku got up and made a fighting stance trying to defend himself. "W-Why are you being so mean Kacchan?" Izuku asked.  Kacchan or Bakugou clenched his fist and started to beat up the poor green haired boy. "Your just a useless Deku!" Bakugou beating him up. Bakugou then started to make explosions aiming for his face until Izuku was covered by a green cloak. "What the hell?" The blonde boy thought to himself. Bakugou came running up to Izuku with explosions trying to hit him with it. "DIE DEKU!" Bakugou yelled. Izuku whipped his tail hitting him in the ribs. Baku letter out a cry and teachers came surrounding Bakugou.

"Yes mhm ok." Inko turned around with a mad face at Izuku. "Mr.Midoriya! What were you thinking of picking fights with Bakugou!" Inko yelled. She then turned around grabbing a knife. "Stay away from you.. you demon!" Inko threatend Izuku. Izuku tried to tell her it was an accident but was interrupted by a sharp pain in his stomach.

He looked down to see a knife through his stomach and looked back up seeing his mother terrified. Izuku turned around and ran away as far as he could from home.

-7 years later-

Aizawa was on a patrol until he sees a man with a green haired boy covering his mouth and decides to investigate. "Hey kid you alright?" Aizawa said. The man looked up to see the hero and ran away. So did the broccoli haired boy but he ran in a alleyway. Aizawa followed the kid finding him searching for something in the dumpster. "So kid whatcha doing there?" The hero asked. Izuku quickly got up staring at Aizawa with a banana peel on his head. "Umm what are you doing here?" The greenette said. "Cmon kid where are your parents?" Aizawa looking around his surroundings. Izuku frowned and hesitantly spoke. "My mom abandoned me and stabbed me because of my quirk." Izuku said.

Aizawa went closer to the broccoli haired kid and picked him up. "How about you stay with me so that you don't get hurt out here." Aizawa said with a smile. Izuku face turned into a happy expression and nodded as they made their way home.

-3 years later-

"Izuku Aizawa! Wake up this is the fourth time you felled asleep in my class!" The teacher shouted across the room. Izuku lifter his head up with the whole classroom staring at him. "Sorry teach!" Izuku apologizing. Bakugou is in the same class as Izuku and still was arrogant. "So I hear Bakugou you want to go to UA right?" The Teacher asked. Bakugou looked up and smirked. "IM GOING TO BE THE MOST RICHEST HERO EVER DONT EVEN COMPARE ME TO THESE EXTRAS!" Bakugou exclaimed. "Oh yeah Izuku you want
to go to UA too." The Teacher said making everyone in the classroom pause. "Yeah right I bet he's probably working for the villains so that they can take down every hero." Bakugou said. "That's enough Bakugou let's just get the day ended with shall we?" The Teacher said calming down all the class

-At home with Izuku-

Izuku opened the door to his house and walked over to his room. He set down all his stuff and layed down on his bed playing on his phone. He always wanted to go to UA but maybe Bakugou was right, maybe his quirk was too villainous.

Later in the evening he heard the door open and close. He walked out of his room to see Aizawa take off his shoes. "Hey dad." Izuku said. "Sup kid, ima go to sleep." The hero said. Aizawa slowly walked to his room shutting the door behind him. 'Same as usual' Izuku thought to himself. Izuku was still thinking about school today and he couldn't let his life long bully get the best of him so Izuku made a plan a promise to himself that he would be hero one day so his plan was to prepare for the UA Entrance Exam.

-The Next Day-

Izuku went out and got some spray paint so that he could have some fun on his way. Izuku went to a building and spray painted some graffiti on it and ran away hoping he didn't get caught by the cops.

He ran to a beach he always wanted to go but it was full of trash on it. "Well I think I should at least clean this up." Izuku said to himself. Izuku thought this would help him get his boy into shape so he decided to do it anyways. He only had a couple of months to prepare so his training started now.

-Couple Weeks Later-

Izuku gotten all the trash out of the beach and transported them to a local junkyard near thanks to the help of a man named Toshinori Yagi which he was really helpful to Izuku.

Izuku sat down on the sand and looked towards the sunrise proudly. "I need more training this isn't the end yet Izuku" Izuku said to himself. He looked to his side and sees a girl sitting on the beach looking at him. Izuku wanted to talk to her but he was still shy. She then turned around and walked away, Izuku can only describe her as a girl that has a spiky ponytail. He looked at the time and headed back home as the sun began to set down.