Training Camp Part 2

Izuku woke up and got out of bed to brush his teeth.

All the teachers had gathered up together and the students too.

"Today you will be training with a teacher. You will be in a group with 4 or 5 people in it so get to training." Aizawa said.

"Miruko come out who will you pick." Aizawa said. Then a bunny popped out of the bush. "I pick.." Miruko scanning the students. "I pick her." Miruko pointed to Momo. "I will select Bakugou, Izuku, and Kendo." The bunny picked.

Izuku gathered up with the group as they started to talk and wait for the other students to be selected from the teachers.

"Your training shall start now!" Aizawa shouted. "Kids come at me with your best shot!" The rabbit yelled. Bakugou of course attacked first with his explosions but got beaten up with one hit. "Shitty bastard!!!" Bakugou charged towards the hero. Miruko dodged the blonde and kicked Kendo in the face.

"It's only you two left." Miruko smirked. Izuku attacked first with his green nine tails first form cloak. Izuku landed a few punches and kicks to the bunny hero but most she blocked.

Momo created a bow staff to fight with and started to crazy combos. While Momo was fighting Miruko Izuku created a rasengan.

With the finale Miruko broke Momos bow staff in half with kicks. Her head turned to Izuku who was charging up a rasengan with a shadow clone and when she hit the greenette he vanished as smoke. "RASENGAN!!!" Izuku shouted as he landed the hit on Mirukos face.

Izuku stood before the bunny hero who was on the ground smirking. "Wow you must be strong. How about you and me do something dirty sometime else." Miruko licked. Izuku blushed and the woman started to laugh. "Ha! I so got you I know that's your girlfriend so don't worry." Miruko laughed again. "You guys did well especially Izuku and Momo. You can rest until tomorrow because the training has just begun." Miruko said.

They all returned back to the camp and took a shower. Izuku walked outside as he sees the rest of the students cooking. "Hey Aizawabro! We're cooking! Wanna cook with us?" The red haired boy asked. Izuku nodded and started to make some of his own katsudon.

Later on everyone is eating and Izuku looks around to see if Kota was here but he wasn't. Izuku didn't want the kid to starve so he brought a bowl of katsudon for him to eat.

Izuku found the kid who hates heroes sitting near a cliff looking out to the stars. "Hey Kota." Izuku said. Kota turned to Izuku and made a frustrated face. "What are you doing here in my base?!" Kota said. "I was just looking for you, do you want some katsudon?" Izuku sat next to the kid. Kota turned his head to the side and crossed his arms. Izuku smiled as the smell of katsudon went into Kotas nose. Kota grabbed the katsudon and started to eat it. "Ya know your parents are watching you from up there." Izuku looked up. "The stars?" Kota in confusion. "Look Kota I know that it must have hurt when your parents died but they died a hero. When I was a kid my mom took care of me but she didn't want me because of my quirk. Now look at me becoming a hero." Izuku smiled.

"The thing is do you want to be a hero like your parents Kota?" Izuku looked to the boy. Kota looked down in disappointment and started to cry until footsteps could be heard from behind the two. "So you must be Izuku Aizawa big fan." A deep voice said behind them. Izuku got up and turned to the hooded man. "Kota stay back." Izuku puts a arm to push him away. "Y-You k-killed my parents!" Kota screamed. Izukus eyes widened as the man takes off the hood. "Yes I am but call me Muscular!" Muscular said.

Izuku looked at the man who had a robotic eye for his left eye. "You scared?" Muscular said. All of a sudden water splashed into the villains eye. "I'll kill you kid!" The man exclaimed. Izuku turned on his green nine tails cloak first form on and tackled the man. "Don't you dare touch Kota!" Izuku said with Kuramas voice. Muscular threw Izuku over him and walked to Kota. "You shouldn't have done that kid! Now your going to end up just like your mother and father!" Muscular pulled his arm back.

Muscular threw the punch to Kota. Muscular felt something he hitter but he didn't hear any screams. "LIKE I SAID DONT YOU DARE TOUCH KOTA!!!!"
Izuku yelled. Izuku punched the muscular villain away sending him to the mountains wall. "Kota are you okay?!" Izuku checked over to the kid. "I'm fine!" Kota shouted.

Izuku looked behind him and sees blue fire spread across the forest. 'Looks like he wasn't the only one.' Izuku thought to himself. Izuku sniffed the air and noticed it was a familiar scent. "Izuku!!!" Momo called out. Izuku sees Momo as she runs to him. "Izuku are you hurt your bleeding!" Momo checked him. "Momo get Kota out of here.." Izuku looked to the villain groaning in pain. "Okay I will." Momo obeyed. Momo picks up the kid and puts Kota on her back. "No you will die Izuku!!!" Kota cried out. "Don't worry Kota I got this." Izuku puts out a thumbs up.

Muscular finally gets up but he has a smirk on his face. "Give it your all!" Muscular yelled. Musculars arms then gets surrounded by his pink muscles. Muscular slams the ground causing it to shake. Izuku punched the villain but did he didn't flinch. "Weakling!" Muscular laughs. Muscular grabs Izuku and knees him on the spine. "Ahhhhh!!!!!!" Izuku screams in pain. Momo then looks back to where they had left off worried but she had to return Kota first.

"Feel the pain?!!!" Muscular shouted slamming him side to side just like the hulk did to Loki. "I expected you to be strong but your just worthless wannabe hero." Muscular throws Izuku to the side. Izuku falls to the ground making him have scrapes. Izuku then got flashbacks of happy moments with Momo and other flashbacks right before Kota and him were confronted by Muscular. "No I'm not." Izuku stumbles to get up. "What do you say?" The blonde villain turned his head to the greenette. "I'm not a worhtless hero." Izuku smiled. "What the hell?" Muscular in shock.

"KURAMA!!!! LETS SHOW THIS BASTARD WHAT WE GOT!!!!" Izuku shouted. Izukus cloak then reappeared but this time he had 3 tails instead of two as usual. "Are you sure about this Izuku?" Kurama asked in Izukus thoughts. "I'm sure about this." Izuku said. Izuku charged to the villains scratching his face. Izuku punched Muscular in the guts causing him to spit out blood.

"That won't be enough!!" Muscular grabbed Izukus neck. Muscular then slammed the teen to the ground making a crater. Muscular used his muscles to squish Izuku to the ground. "You'll never defeat me!!!" Muscular shouted.

'PURPLE LIGHTNING !!!!!!' Izuku thought to himself as an Purple Lightning disintegrates the villain.

The dust settled showing the green haired teen standing up. Izuku falls onto his knees and takes a deep breath. Izuku looks over to where Muscular was but he turned into dust. 'I have to get to the camp' Izuku thought. Izuku continued to run even though he would stumbled. 'My chakra must've drained a lot from that Jutsu' Izuku ran.

Izuku could see from the distance the buildings of the camp and lights turned on. Izuku arrived to the door and as expected there were the sudents of class 1-A and class 1-B who failed at the written exams. "Izuku what happened to you?" Aizawa said. "Don't worry I'm fine, where is Momo and Kota?!" Izuku asked. "They are in the building getting patched up but some students are missing." Aizawa explained.

"I'll go look for the others!" Izuku said. "Izuku be careful." Aizawa stopped him. Izuku nodded and went again off into the dangerous forest.

"Stupid why do they want me?" Bakugou grunted. "Probably because you would fit more of a villain." Shoto said. "What's your problem! Your just jealous because shitty Deku stole Ponytail slut from you!" Bakugou making a point kind of. "Shh there's someone here." Shoto checking his surroundings.

"Hello Todoroki." A familiar voice to Shoto spoke out. "I'm afraid I'll have to introduce my self. The names Dabi." Dabi popped out of the trees. "We're here for Izuku and Bakugou." Dabi pointed to Bakugou. "I'm not letting you take both of them brother." Shoto turning on his left side. "I thought you'd never used that quirk." Dabi turned on his blue flames.

"Go to hell." Shoto said. "It's a little to late for that brother because I've already been there." Dabi chuckled. Shoto attacked the villain but he dodged all of his attacks. Dabi grabbed Shotos wrist and burnt it. "Let that be a message for father." Dabi said. Shoto screamed in pain and the villains took Bakugou.