THE START OF BECOMING A HERO!

Aizawa opened Izukus door surprising him. "Hey kid." The hero said. Izuku woke up and sees Aizawa pull out a letter from UA which made him worried a little bit. "Is that the letter?" Izuku asked. "It is but just open it and find out if you passed." Izuku opened the letter and a hologram popped out of the little device. "Hello son, if your watching this you passed! Always know that I love you and I'm proud of you. So begin your journey of becoming a hero son. Also your in class 1-A." The holographic Aizawa said.

-The Next Day-

Izuku walked into class seeing a bunch of students already there and the first person he recognized was Katsuki Bakugou. Izuku walked up to his assigned seat and began to look out the window.

Izuku looked away from the window and his eye focused onto a girl he met. "Hey Momo-Chan!" Izuku shouted. Momo blushed and sat next to Izuku. "Hey Izuku your in this class?" Momo asked. Izuku nodded fast. "Well looks like it took you 8 seconds to quiet down that's good." A yellow caterpillar appeared in the front of the classroom. "Hello my name is Shota Aizawa and I will be your home room teacher." Aizawa said. "You'll have to wear these uniforms, and also meet me outside on the track field." The sleepy hero said.

They all went outside on the track field and met up with their new teacher. "Hey why aren't we going to the ceremony?" A brunette girl asked. Aizawa sighed and explained why they didn't. "Because it had nothing to do with becoming a hero and plus I can teach however I want with my students." Aizawa explained.

"Alright we will be doing a quirk assessment test starting with Bakugou." Aizawa said. Bakugou scoffed and stepped up. "So Bakugou how far was you ball throw?" Aizawa asked. "Around 70 meters." Bakugou firmly said. "Step in this white circle and now use your quirk while throwing it." Aizawa grinned. Bakugou stepped in the circle pulling his arm back and releasing it forward with his quirk. "DIE!!!!" Bakugou shouted.

'BEEP' a sound made. Aizawa showed the device to the students which was 705.2 meters.

-Izukus turn-

Izukus name was called and he stepped into the circle just how Bakugou did. "You got this son." Aizawa mouthed. Izuku nodded as he pulled his arm back. Then there was his green fox cloak surrounding his body making Izuku power up. Izuku threw the ball up in the air making a powerful gust of wind almost blowing all the students away. 'BEEP' the device beeps showing how many meters Izuku made. Aizawas eyes widened as he turned the device to the students. "1005.3 meters?!!" A red haired boy yelled in disbelief. Izuku walked back to his spot while others looked at him. 'That stupid Deku! When did he get so strong?!' Bakugou thought to himself.

-Back in class-

"Hey guys we should introduce ourselves so that we could know each other way better!!!" The horned girl said hopping around in excitement.

Izuku walked up in front of the classroom and took a deep breathe hoping no one called him a demon. "My name is Izuku Midoriya and my quirk is Nine Tails, I also like to go sky watching." Izuku presenting himself to the classroom. "Your quirk is so cool Midoriya we should definitely spar sometime!" Kirishima exclaimed pumping his fist into the air. Izuku rubbed the back of his head smiling and chuckling as everyone started to compliment him more and more.

-End of School-

Izuku packed all of his books in his bag heading his way home. "Izuku!" A familiar voice shouted behind him. He looked behind and saw Momo trying to catch up with him. "Here's my number just in case we can keep in contact." Momo said. Izuku grabbed the paper and they both went back home.

Izuku just got home and sees his father Shota Aizawa watching TV. "Hey kid." Aizawa said. Izuku sat on the other couch and pulled out a piece of paper and started stare at it for 20 minutes. "Izuku why are you being so paranoid about the paper." Aizawa asked. "Oh it's just a number from a girl in class." Izuku responded. Aizawa smiled and gave Izuku some advice. "Izuku you better text her because why would she just give you her number." Aizawa stated. Izuku went to his room and started to dial in the number added it to his contacts as Momo. He got sleepy and shutter his eyes without thinking.