The War Part 2

Izuku walked out of the UA Glass building with his new hero suit on.

"Thanks for the outfit Kurama" Izuku said in his mind

"Thanks for the outfit Kurama" Izuku said in his mind. "Your welcome and take care of the suit for me, it used to belong to a special friend of mine" Kurama said to Izuku in his mind.

Izuku nodded and saw the following students in his class behind him that had decided to participate in the war. "Izuku and Shoto you will be partnered up with Gran Torino" Aizawa said. The two walked to the short old man. "Hello there are you ready?" Gran Torino asked the two heroes. "Yes sir" Izuku said in a serious tone. Shoto nodded and Gran Torino decided to take a look at both of them for a slight moment. "That kid with the scar must be Endeavors kid, they both look similar maybe because of the scar on the face." Gran Torino thought. He then took a glance at Izuku examining him. "This one I can tell he's quite a strong one"

The old man turned around as he told the both of them that they would be trying to find a villain called Dabi.

"The one with the blue flames right?" Shoto said in a cold tone. "Yes it is him indeed" Torino replied. "Also I must say you, your father, and him have similar quirks, I wonder why is that" He wondered. "Yes it is very strange to see another person have the same ability as me and my father." The half hot and cold user said.

After they got in a limousine they arrived at their destination which appeared to be a bar. "What are we doing here Gran Torino?" Izuku questioned the old man. "We've gotten anonymous reports about a man with black hair, with scars on his face and arms." Gran Torino answered the question.

All three of the heroes stepped into the bar gaining attention from the people inside. "Look for him I'm sure he's here..." Gran Torino whisper to both of the teens. They both nodded and walked around the bar searching for Dabi.

While the rest of them were searching for Dabi, a mysterious figure with a hood on got up and walked towards to the exit. Izuku caught his eye on this mysterious figure and decided to follow the person. As the both of them were outside Izuku shouted "Hey!"

The hooded person then stopped at a corner of an alleyway and stood there for awhile not responding to Izuku. The nine tailed hero then slowly approached the hooded man but he was then attacked by a blue flame.

Izuku quickly dodged it easily because of his fast reflexes. "So your Dabi.." Izuku said to the villain. Dabi then took his hood off revealing his face. Dabi charged at him with full speed and punched Izuku in the gut sending him flying away far.

"I expected something different from you but I guess you were too weak" Dabi sighed. The black haired villain then turned around but looked on top of him. "RASENGAN" Izuku shouted as an Rasengan appeared on his hand. He then hit Dabi on the back with his Rasengan crushing him to ground.

Izuku then did a backflip backing away from Dabi

Izuku then did a backflip backing away from Dabi. Dabi slowly got up groaning from the pain. "You'll pay" He then was interrupted by Shoto freezing his whole entire body. "Stay there villain" Shoto walked towards Dabi.

"Now tell me where is Katsuki Bakugou" Shoto said. Dabi smirked as blasted Shoto away with his blue flames. The ice can be seen melting off him "Well you see I'm not going to tell you" The black haired villain said. Izuku threw a kunai at the villain landing it on his shoulder.

Dabi took the kunai out of his shoulder like it was nothing. Izuku appeared behind him with his nine tails cloak on punching Dabis back and also breaking his spine.

Dabi screamed in pain as Izuku stood over him. "Now tell me where is Katsuki Bakugou" Izuku crouched. "I-I will never tell you" He laughed maniacally. Izuku filled with anger and rage he broke Dabis arm.

Gran Torino arrived at the scene seeing Izuku and Shoto standing in the alleyway. "What the hell" Gran Torino looked at Dabis body which he was left with a broken spine and a broken arm.  "I'll take him into custody you two go back to UA." Gran Torino ordered them.

The two teens then headed back to UA luckily not injured....