UA Festival Part 2

"AND THE WINNER IS..."

"IZUKU AIZAWA!!!" Midnight cheered

Izuku stopped to take a deep breathe and deactivated his cloak. All of the students made their way out of the course. 'I'm going to fucking kill that bastard!!!' Bakugou thought again. Bakugou clenched his fist kicking the wall in frustration. "Bakugou!!! Why are you kicking that wall?" Denki questioned. Bakugou turned his head to the pikachu with a scary face that terrified the Pokémon. "IM GONNA CATCH YOU!!!!!!!" Bakugou chasing clothe electric boy.

"Hey Izuku you were so awesome!!!" Momo ran up to the broccoli haired teen. "Thank you Momo." Izuku chuckled.

"The next event will be..."

"The One On One Fighting Tournament!!!!" Midnight said. "Now we will have our cheerleaders come out in a little bit!"

All of class 1-A girls came out in their cheer leaders uniforms. "This was a perfect idea Kaminari." Mineta whispered. The two perverts of class 1-A started to secretly laugh until Jirou the rocker girl start to beat the living crap out of them. 'Hopefully I don't have to break up with Momo or else I will probably get beaten up just like them' Izuku frightened out.

"Hey Momo you look.... nice." Izuku with blood coming out of his nose. "Ya know you can look your my boyfriend after all." Momo reminds.

It was time to do the one on one tournament and Izukus match was up. Izuku walked up to the stage and his eyes were locked on to his opponents eyes. "FIGHT!!!!" Midnight yelled. "Ya know I never knew that you and that rich Yayorozu dated I guess she's some slut you paid." Shinso making Izuku tick off. "Don't you dare tal-

"Perfect, now walk out of this match like a good boy." Shinso ordered. Izuku felt his body move and he couldn't get control. "Kid I'll lend you my power but it'll only be a little!!" Kurama struggled.

Izukus body did what Shinso ordered him to do but then Izukus power activated making a huge explosion. As the dust settled Shinso looked to where Izuku was and sees the greenette in his first green nine tails cloak form. "Ya know your lucky to have such a powerful quirk!!! My quirk people made me seem as a villain!!!" Shinso approached the jinchuriki. "Your not the only one.." Izuku faintly said. "You don't know how it feels to be known as just a villain!!!" Shinso begins to run. Shinso went for lunch but Izuku dodged it and gripped onto his arm slamming him on the ground.

"Your not the only one." Izuku said. Shinso eyes widened. "Izuku Aizawa wins!!!!" Midnight cheered. "T-Thank you Izuku, ya know your dads my hero say hi to him for me." Shinso got up. "No problem Shinso." Izuku said. "Yo Shinso your so cool how'd you do that?" A random person shouted. Shinso smiled as tears fall from his face and he looks to a Izuku walking away. 'He will be one hell of a hero." Shinso thought.