USJ Ruined! Part 1

Izuku got up from his slumber and walked to the kitchen to go eat some ramen.

After his breakfast he went out to take an early jog. 'I've got to master this quirk.' Izuku thought to himself. "I know right!" A voice spoke in his head. Izuku looked around him and there was no one. "Kid I'm talking inside you" The voice said. "Who are you?" Izuku said in his thoughts. "My name is Kurama, you are a jinchuriki." Kurama stated. "What's a jinchuriki?" Izuku said. "Jinchuriki are humans that have tailed beast sealed within the person like you." Kurama explained. "So are you a quirk?" Izuku asked. "No I am far beyond a quirk Izuku, but you cannot tell anyone that you are jinchuriki or else you will be in great danger." Kurama said. "Alright I'll try not to tell." Izuku said.

Izuku got to his home room class and had finished all of the other classes. Now it was time for his hero class. "Alright problem children today we will be taking a little field trip today and you will have to wear your hero costumes, meet me out in the front of the school." Aizawa said. As they got into the locker room Izuku noticed Mineta staring at the wall. "Mineta what are you doing?" Izuku putting on his hero suit. "There's a hole in the wall that leads to the girls locker room! I can't wait to see all of the girls lucious body parts!!!" Mineta drooled. "But the only one I really want to see is Momos glorious boo" Mineta paused. "Mineta don't make me kill you.." Izuku and Kurama said together. "Izuku your just mad because you want the hole all to yourself.

-In the girls locker room-

All the girls then heard a thud on the other side. "Wow Momo your boyfriend is really protective." Jirou teased Momo. "He is not my boyfriend Jirou! We're just friends." Momo blushed. "More like friends with benefits." Mina bumped in the conversation. Momo then blushed more as she puts on her suit.

All the students got on the bus and Izuku and Momo of course were sitting next to each other. "It's like everywhere we go you guys can't seem to be apart from each other." Asui putting a finger on her chin. "That demon he will kill us!!!!!" Mineta with a black eye crying. "Dude that's how you get for being the class pervert trying to take peek at the girls locker room." Sero added. "Thanks Izuku for stopping Mineta from looking at our ya know." Momo said. "It's my pleasure Momo-Chan." Izuku smiled. "Ok you guys are definitely a couple." Mina blurted out. "Uhhh we're just friends Mina!" Momo waving her hands. "Mhmm." Jirou hummed.

The bust stopped and Aizawa told them to exit the bus. "Here we are USJ" Aizawa said in a careless tone. "We're at Unversal Studios Japan!!!" Everyone shouted. "No were at The Unforseen Simulation Joint." Aizawa said killing the whole entire mood. "But why are we here Sensei Aizawa?" Lida asked. "You are here because you will learn how to do rescues in different types of environment that is one of the things you'll have to learn to becoming a hero." A voice spoke. "Who said that! Is it ghosts because I don't like ghosts!" Denki exclaimed. "No it's not ghosts it's me 13 the rescue hero." 13 said.

"Woah they also have fake villains too!" Kirishima pointed. "Those aren't fake! 13 keep the students safe!" Aizawa putting his goggles on. "I'll go warn the teachers!" Lida said. Then a portal warped them into the disaster zones. Izuku fell on the ground landing on his back and two more people was with him too. "Well well well, look at these two young ladies how about we have fun with them right guys!" The villains approached them. Izuku was still unconscious just leaving the two female to fight. 'Izuku please get up please!' Momo thought to herself. "Let me just play with these." The villain pointed to the onyx haired girls breasts. "IZUKU!!!!" Momo yelled.

Out of nowhere Izuku grabbed villains wrist and broke it. "You touch her I'll kill you." Izuku said as his pupils turns into a slit. "What the hell are you?!" The villain trembled in fear. "Your worst nightmare." Izuku then killed all of the villains that were around them. "Izuku!" Momo hugged Izuku. Izuku then turned back into his normal form and hugged her back. "It's okay." Izuku comforting Momo.

Izuku, Jirou, and Momo returned to the rest of the students as all the students watch in fear. "Where's Sensei Aizawa!" Izuku shouted. "He's fighting that bird!" Mina said. Izuku turned to where Mina had pointed and saw Aizawa being smashed to the ground as the bird like creature lifts Aizawas head and smashed it back to the ground. Izuku then used his nine tails cloak as his eye pupils turned into slit once again but this time he was more angrier than ever.

 Izuku then used his nine tails cloak as his eye pupils turned into slit once again but this time he was more angrier than ever

"Don't touch my dad"