The War Part 1

For a couple weeks there has been sightings of cities being destroyed in Japan, villains escaping, and not only that but the devil himself Katsuki Bakugou or now known as Ground Zero. "Cmon what are you doing bakubro" Kirishima whispered to himself while watching the news on the tv. The rest of the class were watching with fear.

As Izuku and the rest of the class was watching the news, The broccolis same thoughts from a couple weeks earlier came back. "Hey babe something wrong?" Momo said to Izuku making him snap back to reality.

Izuku nodded and look towards to Aizawa who was behind them the whole time. "Looks like they are starting a war" The teacher said. "A war?" Sero questioned. Aizawa sighed and explain to them what happened earlier with the staff.

"Every one of us can participate in this war but if you don't want to you don't have to" Aizawa said. "But why do they let the students participate though?" Kaminari asked. "Well we need more heroes since we lost a lot to the villains especially Bakugou" Aizawa said.

Everyone started to talk and deciding on whether not they wanted to participate in this war. "Aizawa-Sensei!" Izuku getting everyone's attention. Aizawa then turned to Izuku, "I will participate" Izuku said.

"You sure son?" Aizawa asked him. He nodded and Aizawa turned back and walked away.

"Are you crazy Midoriya? Do you have some sort of death wish? If I were you I wouldn't participate!" Mineta the Grapist spoked out loud. Izuku clenched his fist and walked to his dorm shutting the door behind him.

Two months later

"So here we have the students who are participating, First Izuku Aizawa, Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima, Tenya Iida, Denki Kaminari, Kyoka Jirou, Tsuyu Asui, Denki Kaminari, Rikido Sato, and Mina Ashido" Aizawa saying the names.

"Are all of the following names prepared for the battle of your lives?" Aizawa said. "YES" The students all said at the same time.

We can see a peaceful city filled with people doing their normal activities. Then the ground shakes as multiple buildings collapsed and people screaming and horrified.

The smoke then settles showing a shirtless Bakugou laughing maniacally.

He then spoke

"This is going to be fun"