Ethan and I barely talked except for calling at night, our schedules were a bit different so we stopped having classes together as much as before but recently, he rarely answered my messages and calls and he always sounded distant whenever I could actually get ahold of him.

"I don't know what to do!!" I yelled out to Corey who sitting next to me.

"I don't know Jane maybe he's just having a bad week or something" he said, trying to calm me down.

"I can't believe Brandon is taking Beth on a date" I whispered, changing the subject.

It was like one of those cliché  movies where the main character is complaining about her love life to her best friend.

"She was getting stressed out and Brandon took her out for dinner he didn't say it was a date" Corey replied, patting my head.

"Come on we both know it's a date! Those two are crazy in love with each other" I yelled out again.

"Okay okay geez calm down" he said, annoyance visible in his voice.

"Is that annoyance I sense?" I asked threateningly.

Corey's eyes widened and he waved his hands all over the place, denying what I just heard.

"Jane leave the poor boy alone!" Sean yelled, entering my room.

"Defending your boyfriend I see" I teased, making Corey blush and Sean step back.

"I ship you two" I continued, making my brother throw a towel at me and Corey throw me off the bed.

"I'm like 4 years older than him!" Sean yelled.

"Age is just a number" I replied, wiggling my brows.

Before I knew it, two pillows came flying my way and I was thrown to the ground.

"Figure out your own love life first" Corey said.

"Oh you are so fucked" I threatened, getting up and ready to follow him around the house.

"Sorry love can't help you with this one, I'll get the ice for you" Sean said, patting Corey's shoulder and walking out.

Corey quickly ran away with me hot on his trail, after a long hour of me beating Corey and him escaping only for me to follow him and catch him again we ended the chase with him having a slightly blue eye, a dislocated shoulder and bruises on random places of his body where he hit the furniture.

"In all seriousness, you should talk to Ethan about this situation and your feelings about it" Corey advised with Sean icing his eye.

"You're still giving her advice after she did this to you??" Sean asked, almost yelling out.

"Yeah cause i love her" Corey replied, looking at Sean straight in the eye.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, their faces inches apart until Sean broke eye contact and looked at Corey's lips making him blush  and turn back to look at me.

I fake gagged and looked at them with disgust.

"Sean is acting like a dog in heat and Corey is being violated" I whispered to myself, loud enough for them to hear.

Before I knew it (once again), Sean threw the ice at me, hitting my head and most likely leaving a bruise.

"You're the one who should be running now love, I'll ready the ice" Corey said, making fun of Sean for what he said earlier.

Sean glared at him and then ran away, I followed him around, repeating the entire process I did with Corey.

In the end, Sean had 2 purplish eyes, a dislocated shoulder and knee and bruised ribs.

"Just quit being a ballerina and be a bouncer or a fighter or something" Sean grunted, getting his ribs iced by a blushing Corey who was too busy 'admiring' his toned body.

Ew.

"I just don't understand how anyone can like my brother" I whispered to myself.

"Well I don't get how anyone would like you but here you are with a boyfriend and honestly you suit each other just two bins of garbage" Sean retorted, glaring at me.

I didn't say anything and got up, punching his ribs that were painted with green and yellow and slight blue.

A canvas, a masterpiece really.

Sean grunted with Corey icing his ribs once again.

He was about to curse me out again when the doorbell rang once, twice and then three times...

Who could it be?
———————————————————————————
Hello everyone!! What do you think of this chapter? Do you like it? Well I kinda do but I'm not sure....
Tell me your thoughts in the comments!!
Anyway, like always, if there are any mistakes please tell me so I can correct them!

-Alexandra Banger