Chapter 12

I drove to school ignoring the encounter with Ethan replaying in the back of my head, I'm just going to distract myself from anything that has to do with him and his friends.

Apparently, we had a dance class for that day which was a special addition this year. Every year the school picks a special activity to do at school like cooking, painting, instrument playing ect.. that students attend as a serious class. This year they chose dance.

I walked into the gym and noticed that some people were already standing there, some were giving me nasty looks, some were smirking, others were just looking at me with disgust.

The teacher walked in some time after and announced the beginning of our very first dance class. Right after these words came out of her mouth some girl named Sabrina jumped up.

"Don't you think it's unfair that we have a professional dancer in this class with us? How would we be able to compare with her? She has years of experience under her belt while we had just started dancing!" she said, smirking at me and turning around.

A lot of people joined in with her agreeing on what she said.

I was extremely mad, at this point, I didn't care about anything.

Her words didn't make any kind of sense and how people were agreeing with her was beyond me. It was infuriating.

"Why don't you show the same enthusiasm in math or physics class or literally any other class that doesn't get you a free pass for being pretty? What if we kick everyone out of their classes cause they're better than you miss Sabrina? Maybe if you practiced hard enough you could compare to me, but guess what, this isn't a competition or else you wouldn't stand a chance. This is a class, you'll be judged by typical standards not mine" I argued, glaring at her.

I know I sounded a little cocky but that type of behavior I wouldn't tolerate. I could be the nicest girl on earth but if you cross me, it will not be pretty.

"Yes stop picking on Ja-" Bethany tried to speak up but I quickly cut her off.

"Thank you Bethany but I don't need your help with defending myself" I gritted out, a bitter smile forced on my face.

I then turned my attention back to Sabrina. 

"Next time you try to pull a stunt like that, get your info straight. Why would I need to flex my dance skills on you? Do you think I wanna show off to a bunch of people who can't tell he difference between different types of ballet? Do you even know what a pirouette is? And do you honestly genuinely think I have that much time to spare??" I added, crossing my arms.

I was extremely mad, who does this girl think she is?

"You are so fucking boring and pathetic" I whispered one last time.

With that, I picked up my bag and walked out the gym doors.

I heard Sabrina yell behind me but I didn't care, her words were as irrelevant as her personality. I walked out the school doors and called my parents telling them what happened and that I wanted to take the day off school.

They were understanding and they said it was okay since they too suffered from high school and college drama a lot.

I didn't call my parents to complain I just wanted to let them know that I'm not at school in case they get called and start freaking out. I also wanted to get their permission to skip school even tho I was sure they'd say yes but I still wanted to tell them.

I honestly love my mom and dad.

A lot.

I sat in my car, not doing anything, lost in my own thoughts when someone tapped on my window.

When I looked up, saying I was shocked was an understanding.
-----------------------------------------------------------
What do you guys think of this chapter? Jane's personality is finally shining through! She's the sweetest most innocent girl ever but when you cross her, she's calling all of hell over!
Ethan's personality will show through a lot more in the next chapters since he's a little hard to figure out... (that's all I'm gonna spoil for today..)
I've never seen anyone happy and excited to spoil their own story...
Anyways, if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes please let me know so I can correct them!

-Alexandra Banger