Chapter 11

The song above is what Jane danced to. You can play it while reading the chapter if you want!

Ethan's POV (point of view)

I was walking to school, I could've taken my motorcycle but I really needed time to think about Jane and out fight. Did I fuck up? Is this the end? Does she hate me? All these thoughts and more flooded into my brain as I walked. Why am I thinking of her so much?

I was lost in thought when I heard music playing from the park. I walked there and noticed Jane's car parked, when I looked up there she was. Dancing to the music.

Candy, she's sweet like candy in my veins..
Baby, I'm dying for another taste.

She looked up, but her eyes were closed and she put both her hands on her heart.

And every night my mind is running around her..
Thunder's getting louder and louder.

She pulled her hands away and placed them over her head.

Baby you're like lightning in a bottle. I can't let you go now that I got it
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love

She spinned around, her long blond wavy hair following her, moving gracefully. Time seemed to stop, it's like seeing her dance under water.
I don't know for how long I was watching her but the song was nearing an end.

Rushing through me... Feel your energy running through me.
Feel your energy rushing through me!

Jane was spinning, her arms swaying next to her, her moves calculated and poised.

Baby you're like lightning in a bottle. I can't let you know now that I got it!
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love.

She jumped, her legs wide apart, her arms falling by her sides, turning in the air.

She landed gracefully, and then dropped on the grass. She seemed sad, soon after a couple of minutes tears fell down her cheeks. I wanted to go hug her, but I couldn't, I was in no place to be with her after what I said and did.

I looked at her from afar, my heart breaking a little.

Suddenly, she stood up, it caught me a little off guard and when my eyes met hers. I read confusion, hurt and other things I couldn't put my finger on them in her face, what was she thinking about?

"Jay-bear why are you crying?" I asked, concern obvious on my face.

I didn't mean to call her Jay-bear but it came out that way. I tried to touch her face but she quickly pulled away, I then remembered I lost my chance when I hurt her.

"Is it because of what happened yesterday?" I asked once again, desperate to know the answer.

"Don't give yourself too much credit, it had nothing to do with you. You and your friends don't matter to me anymore" she looked at me and if glares could kill, I'd be six feet under by now.

She walked away from me and I reached out my hand to stop her but I couldn't.

"Why were you crying?!"  I yelled, making her stop in her tracks.

I could tell she was debating wether she should answer my question or simply walk away.

"I was trying to remember memories I forgot" she replied before getting into her car and driving away.

Does it have to do with the accident that happened that day?
-----------------------------------------------------
Ahat do you guys think of this chapter? It has some very important and interesting info doesn't it?
Don't worry, if you're wondering when Jane and Ethan will make up I'll say soon...

-Alexandra Banger