Chapter 16

Guess who got tired of studying and is gonna update again? This author.

"I can drop you guys off before I go home" I said looking at everyone.

"It's okay, just take us to your house" Bethany said not even looking up from her phone.

I assumed she was texting Ethan since he had his phone buried in his face, sparing her glances after finishing typing.

I didn't say anything and just drove home, at this point, the pain in my chest was unbearable and my head felt like it going to explode, I thought I was going to faint in the middle of the road.

I probably shouldn't have been the one driving back.

I went home, parked my car and got out as fast as I could, tripping on my own steps, my vision becoming blurry and my eyes watering.

I hate this feeling.

I quickly got some painkillers and drowned them down my throat with water. I just sat on the floor, holding my head in fear that it might fall off, tears streaming down like waterfalls.

When everyone came in and saw me, Ethan was the first person to rush to my side, but I didn't want him near me, I didn't want to look at his face, it only made the pain much worse for whatever reason.

I felt.....betrayed.

"Stay away Ethan! This is all your fault!" I yelled, pushing him away. 

He looked confused, and hurt, but the pain in my head and heart stopped me from thinking.

"If only I hadn't met you, if only I hadn't sat in your seat or studied in your school or lived in the same town as you I would be fine now! I wouldn't have to question your actions or my feelings! I wouldn't be in so much pain!" I said, crying.

Why was I blaming him again? I can't think.

This hurts too much.

My breathing quickened and I started to feel light-headed, what is happening ?

The only thing I heard before fainting was Ethan's voice begging me to breathe.

************
'Is this a dream?' I thought to myself as I walked around in an empty park when I spotted a little girl with long blond wavy hair playing with a little boy with brown fluffy hair.

I was about to go talk to them when the girl turned around and started running in my direction, hold on... that's me? That's me when I was a kid, right?

That's the little girl I saw in all of my little pictures that I can't remember taking.

She was going to bump into me when she went right through me like I was some kind of ghost, what's happening?

The little boy followed her, a little smirk on his face, mocking the girl who fell in the grass face down.

He came near her and wiped the grass and dirt away from her face when she gave him a little peck on the cheek. The boy blushed and smiled, shocked by her gesture.

Just as I was walking towards them, I felt a sudden pain in my head and heart and stumbled back. Why does this little boy feel familiar? Who is he? Is this a lost memory of mine or just my mind playing tricks on me?

Suddenly, everything turned dark and I gasped as I opened my eyes, tears streaming down my face, sweat all over my body. I looked around and saw Ethan, Brandon, Corey and Bethany standing beside me, worried looks in their faces.

I sat down when my head hurt again due to the sudden movement.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked quietly, my voice little, my throat sore and hurting.

"What do you mean what are we doing here you literally fainted and stayed out for hours!?" Bethany replied, her voice shaking.

"I'm sure your parents are worried about you, you should go, and I'm pretty sure Ethan's girlfriend will start to wonder where he is" I said, a small smile on my face.

"Are you serious?? You think we're gonna leave you here all alone? And what girlfriend are you talking about? This asshole can't treat a girl right how would he get a girlfriend?? That was a stupide joke for fuck's sake I can't believe you're worried about us when I'm pretty sure you should be in the hospital now!" Brandon yelled, eyes wide.

Should I get them checked for DID? (dissociative personality disorder) What is wrong with these people? One day they say something then the next they take it back.

"Language" I said lying back down, my voice still patchy.

"I seriously can't with this girl" he whispered, getting up from the floor and sitting on the couch.

I noticed Ethan sitting next to me, holding my hand, lost in his own thoughts.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, when I remembered what I told him before I fainted.

"I'm sorry Ethan, it's definitely not your fault. I was just a little stressed and in pain, but it's definitely not your fault" I said, smiling sweetly at him.

He lifted his head and stared into my eyes, a sad low chuckle escaped his mouth. 

"You call that a little stress and pain, huh? And you're right, it's all my fault. Maybe it's better if you don't remember" his voice was little, sad, his eyes staring at our intertwined hands.

What does he mean?

Soon, the front door opened and my parents stepped in, they were shocked seeing all these people in their living room, their daughter laying on the sofa looking miserable.

"Before everyone starts freaking out, it's not what it looks like, just sit down mom and dad and I'll tell you everything" I said closing my eyes.

I have a lot of explaining to do..
-----------------------------------------------------------
I got tired of studying so I uploaded this chapter today! This was totally not planned but I didn't feel like waiting.
This doesn't make sense I know and the next chapter will be tomorrow!
I'll stop blabbering now, but can you please tell me your opinion about this chapter? Who do you think this guy is? Is it someone new who we haven't met yet?
The next chapter will be a little juicy so stay tuned!
If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes please let me know so I can correct them!
(I'm gonna resist the urge to post the next chapter today cause I have to wake up extremely early tomorrow for my exam and it's really late now)

-Alexandra Banger