Chapter 38

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Hello to you too Jane" he said, no emotion showing on his face.

"Don't you dare say my name!" I gritted out in anger.

"Are you gonna let me explain myself or not?" he said, a little desperate.

"I don't need your explanation!!" I yelled higher.

Tears were running down my cheeks and my makeup was practically melting off.

"Jane who is he?" Ethan asked, stepping closer to me.

I just glared at the man standing in front of me, debating wether I should just tell the truth or walk away.

"Unfortunately, he's my brother"

They all stood there stunned, I moved forward when I felt a hand grab my arm.

I quickly turned around and I saw my brother looking at me with angry eyes.

"Just listen to what I have to say!" he yelled at my face.

I grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground.

"You disappeared for years! You didn't even leave a goodbye letter! You didn't contact me all this time! I couldn't find you, you literally disappeared from the face of earth!" I yelled in anger, feeling it replace the blood in my veins.

He slowly stood up, and looked at me in the eye.

"Maybe if you stopped being overdramatic you'd understand!!" he yelled back at me, matching my tone.

That was it.

I punched him across the face and he stumbled to the ground.

I was in a state of rage, I could only see red and black, my only thought is beating up this person in front of me.

People really don't exaggerate when they say all they see is red.

I threw repetitive punches at him until I felt myself being lifted off him from both arms, I looked back and saw Ethan and Brandon, each holding one of my arms.

"Stop it! Let me go!" I yelled at them.

They just looked away and didn't even look at me in the eyes.

"You think I'm being overdramatic?? Imagine if the person you cared about most in this world disappeared into thin air!! What would you do?" I yelled at my brother's bloody face as tears streamed down my face like rivers, my voice breaking with each word.

I put my head down and as soon as Ethan and Brandon let me go, I fell on the cold ground, I was on my knees, crying my eyes out.

"Jay-"

"Don't you dare call me Jay-Jay" I threatened.

He just held his head down and turned toward my friends.

"I'm Sean" he said, smiling.

Gosh I missed his smile, but I hated it, I hated how he could smile effortlessly while it took me a year to even face the outside world, he lived his life like a normal person would, he was in Paris, enjoying life while I was struggling with my own demons.

Suddenly, I realized, I was moving on too, I was such a hypocrite, here I am, in Paris, planning on enjoying the rest of this week with my friends.

I chuckled and then, I started laughing. The irony of this situation.

I slowly got up and started walking away into the empty garden, my mind empty.

"Where are you going?" Ethan asked, concerned.