Thirteen

It's been 2 days

It's been 2 days. 2 days of Jimin trying to do anything he can to get Yoongi's attention, anything he can to make him see that he loves him too.

"Hyung..." Jimin starts again, to convince Yoongi. It's their 3rd conversation about this topic and Yoongi's heart can't take it.

"Don't start again Jimin-ah, let me move on, okay? That way maybe we can find peace with our hearts" Yoongi sighs and leaves before Jimin could say anything.

"But I don't want you to move on" Jimin mumbles with a pout but Yoongi's long gone.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Jungkook sat beside Jimin.

Jimin took a long breath, "what should I do kookie? It's killing me to see him walk away"

"Jimin, let me ask you something, do you really like him because you do or because he confessed to you and you don't want to make him feel bad?"

Jimin huffed, "I don't know...but I do know that my feelings for Yoongi are different than the feelings I had for Hobi...with hobi I thought he was attractive, kind and just a walking positive ray of sunshine, I did feel sad when he talked about someone else but with Yoongi hyung it's much different...I don't know how to explain it"

Jungkook hummed, "If your feelings for Yoongi are stronger than your feelings for Hobi then don't give up on it"

"How did you know that you like Taehyung? I never pegged you for a dating type, I mean you were never once interested in boys from our school? What about Taehyung made you change your mind?"

"Taehyung is really attractive and charming but that's not what I like about him. He is respectful, he has knowledge about a lot of things and especially the way he views the world is completely different from me...he makes my life a little better...for once I feel the hope that I could do something with my life. You know how I get uncomfortable around people?"

"Yeah, you never talk to Yoongi for more than a minute back then" Jimin chuckled remembering their old days when Jimin and Jungkook used to play together and sometimes Yoongi would join them and Jungkook would get really awkward. Jungkook was always a little intimidated by Yoongi.

"Yeah...but with Taehyung I feel so comfortable," Jungkook smiled. "I think I'm changing into a better version of myself"

"Wow, you must really like him then" Jimin ruffled his hair, "You smile often these days and it's pretty cute"

Jungkook pushed Jimin's hand away, "you are ruining my hairstyle" he rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"Let's go, the others are waiting in the car" Jimin smiled, shaking his head.

"Remember Jimin, don't give up on Yoongi. He's been in love with you for years, so he won't move on quickly...you just need to show your love"

"I'm trying," Jimin sighed.