Eight

"LOOK LOOK!!" Hoseok let out an ear piercing scream near Jin who was driving

"WHAT!?" Jin yelled back thinking the car was about to hit something.

"The board! There's a water park a couple of kilometres from here!" Hobi pointed at a board in front of them.

"Why do you gotta scream like that? My heart flew out of my chest!" Jungkook clutched his chest.

Taehyung hit the back of Hobi's head and Jimin spoke, "should we go?"

"Who wants to go? Vote on it" Jin said.

"I want to!!" Jungkook raised his hand and Taehyung smiled raising his hands, "me too"

Jimin and Hobi did so Yoongi did as well. Namjoon shrugged and said anything was fine.

"We are going then, it's 20 kms away" Jin stepped on the gas.

"I want to go on the huge rides!!" Jungkook grinned at Taehyung and Tae smiled, "sure"

___

Shit.

Jungkook stands on top of the ride and looks down. From up here, actually, it does look quite tall. Looking down was a very bad idea. Choosing this ride was also a very bad idea, which was proved right when he heard Namjoon and Jin screams as they went before him.

"Stop looking down," Taehyung says, and Jungkook's head snaps back up to meet his eyes.

"Why?"

""Even if you're not scared of heights, looking down like that would freak anyone out."

"I'm not scared of heights," Jungkook muttered. He was indeed very scared of heights.

"Oh really?"

"Aren't you guys going?" Yoongi asked, "it's your turn"

Two people per raft and Taehyung wanted to let Yoongi be with Jimin so he chose to ride with Jungkook.

"You ready?" He asks as he sits beside Jungkook and the younger nods, "You can hold my hand if you are scared ya know?" he smirked.

"Shut up" Jungkook said and with that they were pushed down.

The remaining at the top was Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok. Yoongi was ready to let the other two go first, but Hobi nudged him, "Go ahead"

"What about you?" Jimin asked.

"There's a really cute girl behind us" Hobi whispered and winked at Jimin who's smile fell a little but he soon recovered and smiled widely at Yoongi. Being with Yoongi is better anyway, he can be comfortable with Yoongi.

He feels safe and protected with Yoongi, more importantly he can be himself.

"C'mon" Jimin drags Yoongi to the raft and sits him down, "You can hold my hand if you are scared ya know?" He says imitating Taehyung and Yoongi chuckled and reached out to grab Jimin's hand which the younger wasn't expecting.