Five

Jimin was one of those people who are just light

Jimin was one of those people who are just light. You see them and you suddenly feel so warm inside and all you want to do is hug them. And they look at you and smile with the warmest light in their eyes...and you love them. Maybe not romantically but you just want to be close to them and you hope some of their light transfers to you.

"Jimin, wake up, it's time to go" Jungkook shook Jimin, waking him up from his deep slumber.

The first night they decided to stay at a cheap motel. They need to keep a check on their spendings.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"It's 8 AM" Jungkook answered.

"We were supposed to leave by 8:30, why didn't you wake me up earlier? We need to load the car" Jimin jumped out of the bed.

Jungkook smiled, "Hobi hyung asked me not to wake you up. They already loaded the car, all you need to do is get ready"

"Oh" Jimin blushed. Have you met someone, that everything they say and do is attractive? That was Hoseok. When Yoongi had first introduced Hobi to Jimin, he was infatuated but later it blossomed into something deep.

Jimin likes Hobi but he doesn't know if Hobi likes him. Hobi is nice to everyone and not just Jimin.

There was a knock on the door and Jimin rushed to open it.

"Oh you are ready, here I got you coffee" Yoongi handed Jimin coffee.

"I'm not ready, I just woke up" Jimin chuckled.

"Oh okay"

No one can blame Yoongi. Jimin looks absolutely beautiful even though he just woke up.

Jimin doesn't notice the fact that Yoongi handed him a starbucks coffee even though this cheap motel doesn't sell starbucks coffee.

Yoongi doesn't mention it either. He doesn't do it for recognition, he does it out of affection. He knows he can't have Jimin. Jimin would always love hoseok.

All that matters to Yoongi is Jimin's happiness even if it means he has to give him up to one of his best friends. Jimin hadn't confessed to Hobi, but Yoongi knows Hobi would not reject him because who in their right mind would reject Jimin.

"Take your time" Yoongi said and left after he forced himself to peel his eyes off of the beauty in front of him.

__

20 minutes later they were set to go.

Jin and Namjoon in the front seats, Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok in the middle, and Yoongi and Taehyung at the back.

Yoongi despised long car rides. They made him queasy and restless. He agreed to this road trip primarily because Jimin wanted to go. It might sound cheesy, but it's the simple truth: Yoongi could never turn down Jimin.

The ride was everything but calm and quiet. Fighting over the radio to fighting over the snacks everything was a mess.

Jin hit the brakes, "I swear to god if you don't stop fighting, I'll throw each and everyone out of this damn car!"

"I did not open my mouth," Yoongi said.

"Exactly! As one of the oldest and responsible ones you should have said something!"

"What does age have to do with responsibility" Hobi chuckled.

"Do you wanna get out hobi?" Jin glared at him through the mirror.

"It's not Yoongi's fault. We will shut up" Jimin smiled apologetically and Jin started the car again.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile at this comment and Taehyung nudged him and cocked his eyebrows.

Namjoon broke the silence with a question, "What do you guys think about setting up a campfire tonight?"

Jimin's eyes lit up, and he chimed in excitedly, "Yes! That sounds amazing! We'll have so much fun!"

Jungkook, however, injected a touch of realism, muttering, "Only if we manage to get there before sunset."

"Don't be such a downer, Kookie. We'll make it!" Jimin reassured him with a friendly pat on the shoulder.

___

As planned they got to the campsite 2 hours before sun down which gives them plenty of time to set everything up.

"We forgot the marshmallows!!" Taehyung gasped.

"I saw a store down the street," Yoongi said.

"Let's go buy some then"

"Yoongi hyung!! Come join us!!" Jimin yelled from across the ground with a ball in his hand.

"Go ahead, I'll go with Taehyung" Jin nudged Yoongi and Yoongi couldn't be more grateful for that.