Six

.

Jimin is like fireworks and Yoongi is like a child seeing it for the first time

Jimin wanted to play volleyball and no one could say no to him. How can they, when Jimin asks with big doe eyes and pouty lips. Yoongi and Hoseok were in a team and Jimin and Namjoon were in one. Jungkook was never the athletic type so refused to play. Jin and Taehyung had gone to a shop which was within walking distance.

Jungkook found himself secretly observing Yoongi. The elder handed Jimin a water bottle, and then knelt to tie the younger's shoelaces. Oddly enough, Jimin was too wrapped up in watching Hoseok dodge Namjoon's attempts at snatching the ball from him. Why Jimin remained oblivious to Yoongi's gestures was a mystery Jungkook had no intentions of solving.How is Jimin so oblivious? Jungkook may never know.

"Hey there!" Jungkook flinched at the sudden voice beside him and turned around to see Taehyung who was chuckling.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you...look I bought you something" Taehyung smiled and opened a box revealing a piece of cake.

"Wow! Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Cause you love them" Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook smiled. When he first introduced himself to Yoongi's friends it went something like, 'Hi I'm Jungkook and I love cakes' and Taehyung replied with something like, 'Hi I'm Taehyung and I hate cakes'

"Thank you, but I have nothing to offer you," Jungkook said.

"Your company is more than enough" Taehyung smiled, "Yoongi's so in love isn't he?" His eyes were on Yoongi who was watching the other three run around but Yoongi's eyes were only following Jimin with a fond smile on his face.

"You know!?" Jungkook coughed, "I mean..did he tell you?"

Taehyung chuckled, "He doesn't need to spell it out for me to understand, but yeah once he got drunk and confessed saying he indeed loves Jimin, it was very emotional"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Yoongi did that!?"

Jin came close and crouched down behind them, "Are we shit talking Yoongi!?"

"No," Taehyung says, "the opposite, actually. We're talking about his little crush on Jimin."

"It's not little and we know that" Jin snickered.

"Everyone knows?" Jungkook asked.

"I figured it out. Tae did too, but Yoongi admitted to him, I doubt Namjoon knows, what about you? How did you know?" Jin looked at Jungkook.

"It's obvious but Hoseok and Jimin doesn't know"

"I wonder why" Jin sighed as he looked at Jimin and Hobi sharing a packet of chips.

"Guys, c'mon it's time to set the campfire!!" Namjoon yelled.

____

The tents were made first and then with the sun setting the campfire was made.