"I'm not telling you to give up. I want you to be the best partner Ruby could ever ask for. Okay?" Ash asked her. Weiss began to smile as a small tear escaped her eye. She then jumped towards Ash and hugged him gently. Ash returned the hug in the process.

"Thank you Ash. I will take your advice. But can you help me be a better person?" Weiss asked.

"You don't even need to ask that. I'd be happy to help." Ash said as he let go of her. "But for now, let's head inside."

After that day, Ash began to notice Ruby and Weiss were closer than ever before. Practically to the point where they stopped fighting of who should be leader over the other.

During a training session that took place outside in the courtyard, Ash was fighting Jaune, and Ash's Lucario was facing against Jaune's Bisharp.

Jaune's Bisharp LVL 80 Dark/Steel Defiant

Metal Claw Swords Dance Double Team Night Slash

"Keep your leg back Jaune." Ash said to Jaune while clashing his Keyblade with Jaune's Crocea Mors. Jaune tried to keep his footing, but kept staggering backwards.

"How often must I tell you? If you can't balance yourself, you won't last long in a battle." Ash continued as he blocked incoming attacks.

"I'm....trying!" Jaune yelled as he kept swinging at Ash.

"You're holding your sword too tight." Ash said. As Jaune lessened his grip a bit, it was too much. After a swing from the Keyblade to the sword, it flew out of his hand into the air. Ash was able to catch it in his left hand. "Now, too lightly."

Jaune looked down in shame as he was easily disarmed. "It's hopeless. How can I impress my friends and family if I can't even hold my own, Weiss especially?" Jaune said in a slight whimper like sound. Ash raised an eyebrow from that.

"Weiss Schnee? Hasn't she turned you down like a dozen times now? What are you trying to prove to her?" Ash wondered as he handed his sword back to Jaune.

"On how much I really care for her. My dad always said that the only thing girls look for is confidence. Where did I go wrong?" Jaune asked as he put his sword in his collapsible shield as a sheath for his sword.

"Perhaps it's how you approached her. What happened the first time?" Ash asked as he dismissed his Keyblade.

"I told her that there is room for her on my team led by me, and I think I called her 'Snow Angel' in the process." Jaune answered.

"That'll do it. Your overconfidence has gotten the best of you. And because of such, she is getting more agitated from such. Perhaps it might be time to look elsewhere and just move on to someone else. Wasn't Ruby your first friend you made here?" Ash asked.

"Yeah but I respect her as a friend. Plus, I doubt that she even has time for boys. And before you ask, I don't think I would have a shot with anyone else form Team RWBY, and Nora is focusing more on Ren." Jaune stated as he began to turn towards Beacon.

"What about your other teammate Pyrrha? She likes you." Ash suggested. This caused Jaune to turn towards him with confusion.

"Pyrrha? I think she can do better. I would just be a waste of time to her." Jaune spoke with a loss of confidence in his voice.