"Khanjar rakhle.. Seedha seene pe lagega.." he answered nonchalantly.

"Kanjar hoga mere bete ka nam?" I spat angrily, how could I name my son a stupid.

"Kanjar nahi Khanjar! Dagger.. Dagger..!" he explains.

"Jo bhi ho.. Zorawar rakhenge..!" I said.

"What? Noways! So jaa abhi chup chap!" He denied, patting my head till I was asleep. But Zorawar it is!

Days have been passing fluently, my delivery date was up, recalling Preeti's case, I was admitted a day ago.

"Waheguru meri bachi aur uske bache ko sahi salamat rakhna.." Mummy and Papa were present too, they wished me luck before I was taken in.

Dr. Sabarwal did all the tests required, "We'll start when you feel contractions down at the core.. Okay" she said.

I was resting as per the instructions when there were strong cramps in my groin. I shrieked when it grew enormously. Dr Sabarwal came with her assistants and began with the work. I was asked to push, harder and harder than my life, till they could see the child crowning out of me.

"Can..can I see it coming out?" Sidharth asked.

"If you're strong enough.. Then yes.." Dr agreed. I loved how much he loved me and the baby, he had promised himself to be the first one to see his child arriving.

"It's a girl sweetheart!" he whispered.

"Just like you.. With a mole on her cheek!" he cried, hugging me tight to his dear life.

"Humari bunny?" I asked.

"Humari bunny.. Humari Saanvi.." he said, joining our foreheads. Saanvi.. Goddess Lakshmi, I knew he would have thought of a name.

"Saanvi!" I repeated.

"Thank you Shehnaaz! For giving me the biggest and best gift.. Thank-you baby for coming into my life.. For completing me.. " he kissed me.

"I must thank you too bebu.. For loving me so much.. I'm grateful to have you mera bebu.. Papa mumma ban gaye hum.." I cried too.

SIDHARTH'S POV

Shehnaaz got discharged within two days and we were home, with Saanvi, my little Bunny. She is extremely beautiful and has large chocolaty eyes, tiny limbs and small tum. She sleeps with her hands up and fingers curling into a loose fist. And when she cries, whoa, don't ask! Her voice booms across the entire hallway, I mean so so loud and shrill. Lol. The best part is, she's a very healthy baby, all her vitals are good.

Shehnaaz however was bleeding alot after the delivery and needed bottles to fill up with the loss. But she's doing fine now. I'm making sure, all she does is rest apart from the essentials business of Bunny.

The door was opened by Lata Tai, with Mom holding aarti ki thali in her hands, "Ghar me lakshmi aai hai..!" Tai exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air and swirling about our heads, as a symbol of keeping us away from bad omen.

Mom did the tilak and stepped aside for us to enter, I was carrying my Bunny N Shehnaaz was being congratulated with hugs and kisses by the family.

Our bedroom was decorated with everything pink, a blossom bunny blanket, a new wardrobe loaded with all kinda infant clothing, but what caught our attention was a jungle edition animated cradle."Wow! Yeh sab.." she exclaimed, swaying her hands around.

"Acha laga?" Preeti asked.

"Bohot acha laga.. Thank you.." the girls shared a hug.

"Itne me thank you? Yeh toh trailer tha.. Abhi toh celebration hoga.. Grand celebration.. !" she announced before walking out.