Part 27

Disclaimer: this part gets mature ahead. ;)

SIDHARTH'S POV

"Sidharth..candles mile..?" Shehnaaz asked.

Getting scared with the passing time, as it's completely dark here and...yeah maybe it's the sound that the storm is making outside.

"Sidharth? Kaha hai tu?" she's looking for me, I am standing right behind her. Hehe!

"Boo!"

"Aaah! Ammaaa!" she screamed. Haha. Immediately hugged her.

"It's okay... It's me.. Mil gaye candles.." somehow managed not to laugh.

"Hatt.. Dur hoja mere se.. Tu jaanta hai na mujhe dar lagta hai.. Kamina!" she pushes.

"Sorry baby...! Lekin mai hu fir kyu dar rahi hai.. " I cooed. She simply pushed and walked towards the kitchen.

I dragged her to the patio, "Sit.. And enjoy the cool breeze..!"

Pulled out the lounger, both of us settled in it. But she maintained her poker face.

Until she shifted more towards me, "Only because it's getting cold.." she whispered.

"Okay" I nod.

I am a man with a plan you see. Was ready with a quilt. Pulled it over.

"Oh...No.. My logs..!" she jumped out.

"What happened suddenly..?"

Without answering she ran into the yard, "Shehnaaz! Kya kar rahi hai..? Bheeg jayegi!!"

She comes back with a bundle of woods.

"Geele ho jati ye lakdiya.. Acha hua time pe yaad agaya..!" sighs.

"Aur tum..? Tum kya waterproof ho..? Gadhi!"

"Somebody had to save them.. These are good woods.. Kharab ho jati na..! Itne mehnat se jungle se layi thi.. Baad me bonfir kaise karte??" she reasons. Still not getting that I don't care about the woods.

"Yeah..! Right..! Now go and change!!" had to shout.

She was all wet! Running across a 50 feet yard in rain. To 'save' woods. Stupid it is.

I came inside the room to see if she had changed, also if there was any warm clothing I could provide her.
I'm not surprised, she wore her usual nightwear. Tees and shorts. And socks.

"Socks..? Baby.. Wear something big.. You'll catch cold.." I suggest.

"Don't worry I'm fine within this.. Chal let's get something to eat.." she went for the kitchen.

Lighting the candles over there, she started to cook.

"Kya bana rahi hai..?" I sat on the platform.

"Plain rice and daal.. Because that won't take much time.. But.." she said.

"But..?"

"I can't see where daal is.. Will you help me jaan..?" she said looking towards the cabinets. I came near her.

"Whoa..say that again.." I am astound. So affectionately the word came out.

"Jaan? You like it..?" she asks.

"Obviously..you should call me that..!"   wrapping my arms around.

"And.. You will call me..?" she asked softly.

"I already call you baby.."

"No.. A proper nickname..!"

"Okay.. Lemme think.. sweet pea?" I thought.
She chuckles.

Unadulterated Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें