Part 30

SIDHARTH'S POV

Shehnaaz and Riya took the kids, for a roller coaster ride. The last one. I saw her accompanying a girl, hugging her and kissing her from time to time. She was waving at me joyfully earlier and suddenly I saw a metal in her hand. The handle broke off! I ran to the guy who was controlling it.

"Stop the ride.. Right now..!"

"Sorry sir.. Next round me.. " he says.

"Abey next round gaya bhaad me.. Upar kisi ki seat ka handle toot gaya hai.. Jaldi breaks lagaa...!" I shouted.

He immediately hit the paddle to slow it down and called his helpers to look after the scene.

I came back to my earlier spot, to look at her. But she had closed her eyes. Hugging the girl in her lap.

"Sir..! Vo dekhiye..!" one of my guard pointed at their cart. It was moving! Fuck!

"Aaee.. Go.. Go.. Get a..Crane or fire extinguisher.. Unko neeche utarna padega..!" I said. He ran towards the customer service section. Suddenly the cart flipped right, they fell down.

"Shehnaaaaazz...!" I ran breaking the fences, under the huge structure.

Held her unconscious body on my lap, patted her cheeks. "Shehnaazz.. Ankhe khol... Uth.. Dekh.. I'm here baba.. Shehnaa.." words died inside my mouth. The moment I saw her head was bleeding.

"AMBULANCE!"

Two stretchers immediately took the girls. I kept staring at her small pale face with blood oozing out of it. She had fallen from a point 20 feet above the ground, it must have hit hard. My hands are shivering. Having some of her blood in them.

I'm sitting outside her ward. Doctors are checking her.

"Sid!" my family came. Mom, Preeti and Ajay. I got up and took Mom in a tight hug and told how my biggest nightmare came true. And couldn't do anything.

"Thik ho jayegi Shehnaaz.. She's strong.. Doctors kab se hai andar..?"

"Ten minutes.." I answered.

Soon Riya appeared, "Sana kaisi hai..?" Preeti asks.

"Doctor bahar nahi aaye hai.. Tum batao.. Vo bachi thik toh hai..?" Preeti asked again.

"Yes mam.. Vo kafi pehle behosh hogayi thi.. Thanks to Sana.. Usne ache se pakad rakha tha.. Kuch nahi hua bachi ko.." she said.

"Vaise tum bhi thi na ride me.. Bata sakti ho kya hua tha..?" Ajay asked.

"Sir.. Sab kuch itna achanak hua ke samajh hi nahi ayaa.. Handle toot gaya.. Fir unki seat ke nut-bolts girne lage the.. Tab tak speed toh kam hogayi thi ride ki.. Lekin vapas neeche aate hue dono gir gaye..." she recited.

"Itna bada park aur aisi laparvahi.. I won't spare them..!" Ajay raged.

"Do you still think it's just an accident..? Sirf ek seat ke passengers gire.. Baki totally safe hai.. It was so planned..!" Preeti said.

"I am going to kill Jayker!" I got up.

"No.. Sid not now.. She needs you now.. Usko mai dekh lungi.." she said.

"Kya karegi tu..? He has crossed all his limits now.. !" I argued.

"Listen to me carefully.. Once we collect some evidences against him being behind all these.. Jayker will be a long gone case.. Calm down for now.." she suggested.

Just then Dr Ashwini came out. With a couple of x-ray sheets. "She's got her left ankle, right arm and spine fractured... The lumbar spine is severely injured... For the head.. I can't say for now.. We're taking her for a CT scan to see if there's any internal bleeding..." he informs.