Part 14

Sana's POV

When I told my parents about all this drama. My mother India was all set to leave for Mumbai. It took earnest implorations to convince her. To let me handle it. Otherwise they would have arrived here by now.

I'm staring at the SBI's notification. On my phone. Last night I placed an order for a new laptop. It charged almost all the money I had in my balance account.

Sana, ek to tu suspended hai, upar se tere pas paise bhi nahi hai. I so want to laugh at this. My wretched state.

I was making myself some maggi, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door, a guy handed me a box of HP 15s. My new lappy.
Yay!

Opening the box quickly, I clicked a selfie.
Sent to Sidharth. But he's not online currently. Ugh!

Switching it on. I began with installing all the required softwares. Done with that, I mentally make points.

Rolling down the memory lane,
• Nobody ever used my ipad.
• I myself use it for designing. purposes only.
• Password? I don't have any.

Wait! My ipad was completely unprotected! Because all of my personal and financial statistics was secured in laptop. Even if anybody tried, wouldn't get anything in it.

Never in my dreams, I had thought it could be used as a medium to hack anybody else's account.

I'm so tired. Of sitting on the same spot, continuously for five hours. As I stood straight, stretching my limbs. 'crack'

The bones spoke. Ah! My back. Hurts.
I tread around, so that I feel a little better. I recline to bed. Into my soft mattress.

Sid's POV

I saw the picture she had sent.
'Chal isi bahane maine naya laptop liya..'

Was her caption. Her fake smile obvious.

Calling it a day, I direct to her home.
'ting-tong'

Darwaza kholne me itna time kyu laga rahi hai ye?!

"Kya kar..." I was going to ask, what took her long to open.

She yawned opening the door, leaned against its frame. Passed a sleepy smile.

Her puffy eyes, relatively soft orbs and full lips were distracting.
Her hairs tangled, her cheeks had a shade of salmon pink.

Rolling on, my eyes landed on her camise. She thought it was long enough, to drop the idea of wearing pants!

God! Her bare-long-tonned legs!
Argh! You're sick Sid!

I enter inside, taking a seat on the sofa. She closed the door.

She came and sat beside me, "Meri hi galti hai.. Maine ipad secure nahi rakha tha.. No passwords... No spywares.. Nothing.." she sighs.

"...laptop me saare personal aur financial data safe the.. Mai iPad sirf designing ke liye use karti thi.." she finished.

"Are you for real?" I taunt.

This is pure stupidity. I mean, who thinks that way?

" Who else knew about this?" I enquire.

"Kisi ko ye bat kaise pata hogi..?" she asks back.
I glare her. Sternly.

"Matlab.. Maine kisi ko nahi bataya tha.." she says.

"Hmm.. So you have a doubt on anybody?"

"Tu kehna kya chahta hai? Mere jaan pehchan me se kisi ne kiya hoga?" she wonders.

Unadulterated Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें