Part 19

Shehnaaz's POV

I ran out of the room when my phone rang. It's Preeti, "She's coming tomorrow!"

"Good! I'll get her a hotel room booked.. She's the surprise afterall.. " I replied.

"Listen.. We'll go and pick her from the airport tomorrow at 6.." she suggested.

"You want to take me along..? She doesn't even know mee...!" I said.

"Offcourse she does.. Everybody knows you honey.." she said.

Everybody knows me? When did I become this famous? I so badly wanna know... What do they talk about me?

And what he must be thinking of me right now? Did I just crossed the line? Or is it called taking advantage of him? But he wasn't drunk like he's not in his senses.

I'm standing outside the house, all flushed. Infact sweating out of nervousness. I need to talk to Meeti, now!

"I kissed him.." I told her once sitting beside Adi, taking off my jacket.

"Kartik Aryan in your dreams..? I know.. Tell me something new.." she didn't even look at me from the kitchen where was making some tea.

"Sidharth..!" I stood up.

"What! You kissed Sidharth Shukla.. Oh God! You know.. Girls dream to do that.." she squealed.

"...Tell me the details.." she rushed to me.

"Wait.. It's not what you think.. I might lose him because of what I've done.. Vo dost manta hai mujhe.. Pata nahi usko yaad bhi rahega.." I'm so nervous, what if he is mad at me for this?

"Did he respond when you.. Did that?" she asked. I nod.

"So.. What's wrong? That meant he didn't mind.." she explained.

"But he was a little bit drunk.." I tell her.

"...I'm so stupid.. I crossed my line.." hid my face in palms.

"You have feelings for him..?" she asks.

"I don't know.. I want to see him everyday... talk to him everytime.. When he's upset with me.. I feel perturbed all day.. Maybe.. I think I like him.. Usne mere liye itna kiya hai.. Vo bohot acha hai Meeti.."
I meekly looked up to her face. And she's smiling like a fool. Just then she jumps on me.

"You little idiot..you love that guy!" she shouts.

"No.. It's not love.. Is it?" I ask her. She nods vigorously.

"So.. What did you buy for his birthday..?" she asked. We were done discussing the love topic, it would only make sense when I get to know about his feelings.

"That was a tough task.. What to gift a rich guy.. He's got everything.. But I've bought something.. Let's see if he likes it or not.. Waheguru.. How am I gonna face him..?" heat rushes through my cheeks thinking about the kiss.

"Talk to him about this.. If he's okay.. Tell him you what you feel.. " she said.

"What if he doesn't feel for me? He friend zones me? Baat nahi karega toh? " I doubt.

"Yaar.. School ki bachi hai kya.. Ek kam karna.. If he says he doesn't feel anything.. Then.. Just say you were drunk too and it just happened.." she gave an idea.

"Okay"

"Hello!" I welcomed Neetu, her husband Ankit and their little boy Atharv. With Preeti.

"You must be Shehnaaz..?" Ankit shook hands with me. I nod.

"Where's Mamu?" Atharv asked.

"Hii there handsome.. Your Mamu is in the office.." I offered my hand to him. Exchanged a few pleasantries with him till we checked-in the hotel.

Unadulterated Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें