Part 16

Jay's POV

"They tried to track Rohan's location.. But his phone is dead and lying somewhere on street since hours.. Summing up.. We still don't know where he is..." I sigh telling Vikas.
His phone chimes.

"Why is Sana calling me again..?" he asks.

"How would I know? Pick it up!"

"Ha bol Sana.."

"Vikas jaldi se ghar aajao... Sidharth usko ko mar dalega..!" She's panting.

"Kisko? Kya ho raha hai Sana?"

We could hear Sid yelling in the background.

"Achha.. You just wait.. I'm coming..."
He answered.

Picking up our jackets we dashed out of the office.

"What the fuck!"

I am flabbergasted to see that Sid has slammed Rohan against the wall.

His one hand clenched around his collar while the other is busy jabbing his stomach. Those hard knuckles might rupture some ribs.

" Zabardasti karega? Bolna ab..? Hath lagayega.. Ha?"
And another punch! His voice is echoing in the entire flat.
Sana is standing behind Sid, clutching to the hem of his shirt into her small fist.

"Sid.. Stop!"

Parting away his giant body, could hear him breathing heavily. His Upper eyelids raised in a stare, lips tightly closed with the red margins of the lips becoming more narrow. Muscles tensed. Face reddened. Could hear his heart palpitating.

Damn! My palms are sweating! We've got a critical situation.

Lifeless Rohan flopped on the floor as soon as Sid released him.

"Hath kaise lagaya madarch***!! Uth.. Uth!"
He bend down again to pick him up.

"Hey.. Stop!! He's already out..." I held him back.

"Uthna!" he still screamed. Kicking the body making me flinch.

I looked down, it was hard to recognize Rohan. Half of the face smeared with blood. Nose broken. Probably a couple of teeth too. A bluish-purple patch over the left eye.
Horrible!

"Bas.. Abhi aa rahi hogi police.. Baith jaa tu.. Come Sana.." I made both of them sit.

While Vikas sitting beside Sana, initiated.

"So.. How did he get here..?" he asked.

To this, we looked at the silent young lady.

"I'll get you some water..." she looks scared and horrified and messed and what not.
I go to the kitchen to fetch some water.

"Hello.. Mahi.. I need you to come to Sana's place right now.. " I called my wife.

Maybe Sana finds it easy to talk to a girl.

"Sid.. Tu bata..." I ask him, when she didn't answer. She just sat quietly.

"She called me.. But didn't answer when I received... All I could hear was her crying and pleading.. So I came here soon as I possibly could.. Only to see this whoreson forcing himself on her..! "
He flared out a frustratedly long breath through his nostrils.

Prick! How dare he?!!

"Oh Goodness! You reached at the very right time...!" Vikas exclaimed.

"I think you guys need some first-aid..." I said looking at his torn knucks, they needed to be cleaned.