Part 32

MR GILL'S POV (Shehnaaz's father)

"She lied to us!! She's dating that guy! Oh my Gawwd! Humari ladki nikal gayi hai hath se.. Mai bata rahi hu aapko..!" Parminder has been ranting out all the time, of how hurt she is. I'm quietly doing the packing. Worried about my Sana.

"Sunn bhi rahe ho aap mujhe...?" she stood infront of me.

"Hanji.. Sab suna maine.. Aur packing bhi karli hai.. Chalo flight ka time hogaya hai.." quickly moved out of the room along with the suitcase. Shehbaaz couldn't come, his exams are going on. Our cab arrived, with Shefali in it. Yeah, she's coming along, I cannot handle Parminder all by myself, I need help.

"Is she cool now..?" Shefali asked about my angry wife's temper.

"I wish.. She's so mad at Sana.." I answered. She peeked through my shoulder to see Parminder coming out after locking the house and handing keys to the neighbors.

"Koi na uncle.. Sana se milke.. Inka sara gussa nikal jana hai.." she said. Hope so.

"Haaye.. Kis haal me hogi meri gudiya... Sara time uska naam leti thi.. Aur mai samajh hi nahi payi.." Parminder began, in the middle of the flight.

"Aunty.. Mujhe lagta hai ladka acha hai.. Sana ka khayal rakh raha hai.." Shefali tried to explain.

"Haa toh..? maine kab kaha bura hai.. Changa munda hi dhund rhi si mai ohde naal.." she agreed.

"Lekin usne mere se jhoot kyo bola.. Bataya kyo nahi.. Mai kyaa khaa jati usey...?" she began again.

"Aah le.. Paani pi filhal.. Tere sare sawalo ke jawab mil jaane hai..!" passing her a bottle of water. I put her mouth to rest. I looked at Shefali helplessly. If Parminder gets to know that we knew about this. She'll probably kill us. The plane landed. We collected our bags, coming out towards the exit.

Saw a guy holding a banner with -For Mr. and Mrs. Gill written on it. That's us. The car took us to a manor. 'SHUKLA'S' it said. In bold letters. The main gate was huge. But the lawn was more. The portico. The hallway, everything screamed of luxury. And class. But what caught my eyes was  Sidharth, approaching us. I have seen him in those pictures Sana used to send me. When they used to hang out sometimes.

Parminder's jaw was dropped seeing her surroundings but she soon composed herself when he arrived.

"Namaste uncle.. Mai Sidharth.. " he greeted. "Hanji.. Ye Shehnaaz ke mummy hai.. Ye uski dost Shefali.." I introduced them.

"Aaiiye.. Shehnaaz upar room me hai.. Aap logo ka wait kar rahi hai.." he led us upstairs while his staff took our luggage.

Our eyes were immediately filled at the sight of our daughter. I hugged her.

"Papa.." she whispers. "Ha meri bachi.." Soon we were joined by her mother.

"Haye.. Meri bachii.. Dekho kitni patli hogayi hai.. Beta tujhe mana kiya tha na park me jaane se.. Kyuu nahi sunti tu meri baat..? Dard toh nahi hora.. Maine daba toh nahi diya tujhe..?" she asked caressing her shoulder immobilizer.

"Nahi mumma.. " they kept hugging each other turn by turn. The three ladies. While Sidharth had left, giving us some space.

"Kaise ho aap sab..? Shehbaaz kaha hai..?" she asked. We were simply talking when the main topic came in.

"Sana.. Yeh Sidharth tera kyaa lagta hai..?" Parminder asked.

"Sab kuch hi samajhlo... Mujhe pata hai aap gussa karoge.. Lekin meri baat sunlena pehle please..." Sana's pleaded. No matter how hard her  mother sounded over the phone, but never ever was able to go against her little daughter's wishes. Then how could she now?

Unadulterated Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें