Uchiha Sasuke [Smut]

Anime- Naruto
Smut
Warning: power bottom Sasuke, bondage, dense reader and I mean dense.
Modern AU
Not proofread
Requested by:@_P_I_K_A_C_H_U
———————————————————————————

Sasuke's POV
'She thinks she can touch my M/n?!' I watch as M/n eats his ramen while Ino latches onto his arm like a leach.

She starts saying stuff like "oh~ m/n your so strong~" and being the dense guy he is he just replies with "Thanks."

Not even bothered by the closeness, my anger intensifies just watching Ino flirt like no tomorrow while M/n doesn't even notice.

It's really annoying sometimes to have a dense boyfriend, plus I'm like right here, like two feet away and she dares to flirt in front of me?

She pushes her boobs right up to M/n's arm as he continues to eat his ramen, I feel the vein popping it of my head. "Hey M/n~ How do you like my outfit today?~"

He looks at her up and down, she was wearing an outfit that showed off her cleavage and her legs. "Looks nice." He states and goes back to eating his ramen.

"Aw~ Thank you M/n~" She gives him a kiss on the cheek. And that's when I snapped.

"M/n we're leaving."

"But I'm not done my ramen, I don't suck it up like Naruto does."

"Doesn't matter, lets go."

"But my ramennn..."

I grab his arm and pull him away from Ino, I look at her with disgust and she returns it with a smirk but it quickly turns into the same look as mine when I take him away.

I drag M/n towards our apartment, my face full of annoyance towards M/n for being so oblivious to Ino's advances.

-time skip-

I push M/n on the bed and walk towards our closet, M/n still has no idea what's happening so he just sits there like a obeying child.

I grab handcuffs and a blindfold, M/n looks at me confused until I cuff his hands to the head of the bed and cover his eyes with a blindfold.

The last thing he sees is my lustful and jealous smirk.

M/n's POV
I can feel my pants being taken off, "H-hey what are you do-AH!" My voice comes out as his hot mouth overwhelms my big cock. "MmM~ Sasuke~"

His teeth graze over my cock as he pushes his throat deeper down, my dick touching the back of his throat. I groan at the sensation, his tongue wrapping around my entire base.

Not being able to see enlightens my other senses, I'm very sensitive right now and he's taking advantage of that on my dick.

I want to thrust my dick into his mouth but his hands are holding my thighs down, "Ngh~" He starts bobbing his head up and down, making my cock twitch.

He sends vibrations onto my dick, making the sensation ever better. "Sasuke~ Faster~" I bit my lip making it bleed when his head bops faster on my cock.

A few moments later, "I-I'm going to cum." I state to Sasuke as he keeps licking and covering my dick in his saliva, as my dick twitches.

Soon white liquid shoots out of my tip and goes down Sasukes throat, he chokes on my cum but manages to keep it down and swallow it.

I pant, coming down from my high and I hear Sasuke moaninging, 'Is he fingering himself?'
My question gets answered when I hear the squelching and moans coming from Sasuke.

It was hot. My cock started to rise again, just hearing Sasuke finger himself. His moans are like melodies to my ears, if only I could see him.

A couple minutes later he stops fingering himself and I feel him go on top of my legs.

He takes off my blindfold and reveals a naked Sasuke hovering over my cock. "M/n~ I want you to look at me when I ride your big cock~"

I feel a smirk rising on my red face, "Ride me baby~" my husky tone turns him on even more, he nods and slowly lowers himself onto my dick.

"AHH~! NGH~" He lowers his entire body onto my cock, my dick easily sliding into his wet hole. "Y-you are mine." I look at him confused by then soon realize why he was acting like this.

His hole tightens as he stays still trying to get used to my size, the feeling of his wet, hot, dick was overwhelming on my dick.

The view is absolutely amazing, Sasuke with his mouth open, eyes rolled to the back of his head, and red faced. Plus his moans roll of his tongue like we are the only ones in the entire world.

"F-FUCK~!! M/N~" He goes hard and fast with his thrusts, his hands hold onto my chest.

I can feel his hole tighten, "AAHHH~!!" I hit a bump inside of him, his eyes roll back and he feels pleasure flow through his body.

When he least expected it I thrust my hips upwards, hitting the same spot again. He looks at me surprised as he continues to feel so much pleasure.

He and I meet each other in the middle with our thrusts and soon arrive to our limits, "NGH~ MHMM~ SO GOOD~!" "MmmM~"

My dick twitches and his grip on me gets tighter and tighter, "AHH~!!" "Ngh~!" "CUM INSIDE ME M/N~!" I nod and keep thrusting my hips upwards.

"C-CUMMING~!" "M-me too baby~ Me too~" I watch his eyes roll to the back of his head as I close mine feeling the pleasure of my release.

His cum shoots out of his dick and lands on both of us, my cum fills his insides as we both pant and try to calm down from our highs.

Sasuke gets off my dick and I watch my cum pour out of him, It makes me want to fuck him. He gets up and unlocks the handcuffs, I rub the redness, "It didn't hurt right?" "No."

I then hug Sasuke's waist and bring him down back to the bed. I smash our lips together and slip in my tongue, we go into a heated kiss but soon release from each other.

I lay him down next to me and he runs his hands through my hair.

"You were jealous weren't you."

"... no..."

"Your so cute."

"Hn."

———————————————————————————
1089 words

Thank you for the request!

Yo and thank you guys so much for all the reads! Over 5,000 reads is awesome!