Sawamura Daichi [Smut]

Anime- Haikyuu
smut
Warning: ass eating, Daichi's thick thighs, overstimulation, semi-public
———————————————————————————

M/n's POV
Daichi and I have been sex friends, doing it anywhere, anytime. Using each other for pleasure and nothing more, burning away our pent up energy.

But lately I've been feeling more, every time I look at him my heart skips a beat, I can't stop thinking about him and I his laugh is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.

'Agh! What is wrong with me! We are only sex friends! No feelings involved!' I internally yell.

I get a tap on my shoulder and see the angelic Daichi looking at me, 'He's so pretty...' he ushers me to follow him so I do. This usually meant that he was pent up for the day and wanted to release some steam, hence me.

It was the end of the day so we had plenty of time to spare, he brings me to a closet and I start getting horny.

I close the door behind us and start smirking for what's to come, "Hey M/n?" I hear the angelic voice call out my name. "Yeah?" I answer with a raspy and deep voice.

"I don't want to do this anymore... being sex friends I mean." My heart breaks a bit, but we were only having sex, no feelings. I shouldn't care this much but it hurts.

"Why?" I ask hoping my voice doesn't crack, he just looks away with a bright red hue on his face, almost looking like he was going to cry. There was a couple moments of silence in the closet as M/n waiting for Daichi to speak, then he finally did.

"I-I ended catching feelings... for you."

Third Person POV
M/n looks at Daichi with wide eyes and a slight blush, "You do?" He asks as he tries to keep his cool composure. Daichi nods. "Me too." He replies as he places his hand on Daichi's chin. Daichi smiles and blushes, he wraps his arms around M/n and bring each other closer.

"I love you Daichi." "I love you too M/n." He replies as M/n kisses him, the kiss gets heated and M/n brings his arms down to his waist to bring Daichi closer.

"Mmm" Daichi moans as M/n shoves his tongue into his mouth, Daichi immediately gives M/n the dominance. M/n reaches even further down and hovers over Daichi's ass.

He grabs it and Daichi moans in M/n's mouth. "Ah~ M/n~" Daichi moans as M/n taps on his thigh, he jumps and wraps his legs around M/n's waist. They disconnect their lips due to air, M/n pushes Daichi against the wall and reconnect their lips.

M/n puts one of his hands down Daichi's pants and the other is holding him up. M/n brings his finger down to Daichi's hole,

"W-wait M-m/n~" Daichi stutters as M/n stops moving his hand. "Yeah?" He asks. "I want to ride your face..." Daichi says blushing as M/n was surprised but quickly turned into a smirk. "Sure baby~" M/n purrs as he drops Daichi and Daichi pushes M/n onto the ground.

Daichi pulls down his pants and boxers as he sits in front of M/n's face. "Such a nice view~ and all for me~" M/n smirks as he licks the rim around Daichi's hole. "Don't tease m-AH~!" M/n shoves his tongue inside as Daichi moans from the hot wet muscle.

"AH~ mMM~" He moans as M/n sticks his tongue to the deepest parts he could reach.
"Your hole is sucking me so deep Daichi~" M/n flirts as he stretches Daichi out further with his tongue.