Azumane Asahi [Angst and Fluff]

Anime-Haikyuu
Fluff and Angst
Warning: panic attack, mature language
———————————————————————————

Asahi's POV
'T-they k-keep l-looking a-at m-me.. I-I d-don't w-want y-your a-attention.' I internally say as I can hear all the whispers, the whispers that make my head go down and the confidence I have drop down a hole.

"I hear that he's a delinquent who's failed every year."

"Fag."

"Did you know that he beat up an entire class before?!"

"What does L/n even see in him?"

'N-no...'
'T-those are all lies...'
'I-I he l-loves me..."

Then I see M/n, my boyfriend of 3 years. Someone who would always calm me down when I'm in my thoughts like this.

I was about to open my mouth to speak when I hear a female voice call out to him first.

"M/n!"
"Yes?"
"I heard that Asahi is cheating on you!"

'W-wha-...'
'N-no...'
'I love him.'
'W-why isn't he saying anything?'
'H-he believes her....'

I start running from the scene, I kept running and running until I end up on the roof of the school. A special place for M/n and I, the place where we would always go when we need some time with each other.

My tears start to form and I just let them roll down my cheeks. I crumple into the wall and fall down it, just thinking of all the times M/n and I would talk, cuddle, love each other. Now its all over.

My tears were so loud to my ears that I didn't notice the roof door opening and a worried M/n popping his head out.

Third Person POV
As Asahi was already panicking, even more thoughts rambled into his head. 'What if he's mad at me... What if he doesn't love me anymore..?' His breaths get harder and harder, struggling to breath under tears.

Two arms embrace Asahi and he thrashes in the arms, but then the person spoke, "Asahi, love... I need you to breath." Asahi recognizes it was M/n so he stopped thrashing.

"Love, please just breath... I'm right here." M/n comforts and tightens the arms around Asahi. "Listen to my heart beat, Asahi." Asahi is pressed up against M/n's chest and can hear the steady beats of M/n's heart. It slowly calms him down and now just the horrid thoughts run through his mind.

When M/n knows his lover has calmed down he asks, "What's wrong Asahi? Did something happen?" Asahi doesn't answer as he is still crying his tears, he hiccups and tries rubbing them away but they don't stop.

M/n takes Asahi's hands from rubbing his eyes, than forces Asahi to look at him. M/n looks at his puffy eyed, red cheeked, crying boyfriend and softly lifts Asahi onto his lap.

"Shh, it's okay love.. I'm right here." M/n comforts as Asahi cries into M/n's shirt, getting it all wet but neither care.

They sit there as Asahi cries and M/n speaks comforting words, "P-please d-don't l-leave m-me." Asahi says stuttering and barely above a whisper, M/n looks at him in shock and concern.