Uchiha Sasuke [Angst and fluff]

Anime- Naruto
Angst and fluff
Warning: Death
Your beast: lightning eagle (not one of the tailed beasts)
———————————————————————————

M/n's POV
"I'll miss you Sasuke. Good luck out there." I say as a single tear escapes my eye, stopping him from leaving would do nothing. He's so caught up with killing his brother that nothing will stop him from doing so.

"Bye M/n, I'll miss you too." And starts to walk away. I stare at his figure as he goes further and further from me until he stops and looks back, I look at him confused but then he runs towards me and kisses me.

Sasuke Uchiha has just kissed me.

He tries for a quick peck but I don't let his hips go as I press further onto his lips, I slip my tongue into his mouth and he quietly moans. He runs his hands through my hair and lightly tugs on it, I release him and we part with a bridge of saliva.

With red pale cheeks he says,"I love you." I press my forehead against his, "I love you too." I sigh and touch my lips as he runs from me, leaving me behind.

— time skip —

Since that day I've trained with Killer B, he accepted me as his student when he learned about my beast.

I was not born with the beast, my clan was separated from the other nations, we lived on the outskirts of the land of fire. There we have a very powerful group of assassins that were targeted and soon killed. The clan was terrified when we had lost our best ninja's, our only defence against the outside world.

We aren't known for our shinobi but just how mysterious our clan really was. I was suppose to be the fourth generation leader, but that all changed when the eagle crashed and set everything into flames.

A giant storm surrounded our clan, no way out. It had set buildings into ash, people ripped in half, family's screaming and crying for their loved ones. It was a mess.

During the attack, a man came into the village wandering through streets trying to find the overwhelming chakra, not worrying about the eagle terrorizing our clan.

I happened to be that overwhelming chakra.

That's when the man made a deal with my father, he would seal the eagle into me and the rest of the village would be saved. My father agreed and let him seal the eagle within me, but that's not all.

After he sealed the bird into me, he also sent an entire meteor towards our village.

No more village,

No more people,

No more heir.

That man was Madara Uchiha, I hated his eyes, the rinnegan still burns through my mind. He looked at me with a wicked smile before I fell unconscious, he disappeared after that encounter.

I was on the brink of death until the eagle saved me, he had enough chakra to keep me alive. When I woke up, the eagle had told me his name was Sanda and that we should head to the village hidden in the leaves.

3 year old me thought that was a great idea and somehow with my stubby legs made it to the gates of Konohagakure. I was sent to an orphanage and adopted by no other than Kakashi Hatake, he became my father and was the first to learn about Sanda.