Midoryia Izuku [Smut]

Anime- Bnha or mha
Smut
Warning: overstimulation, masturbating,
Fantasy AU
———————————————————————————

Third Person POV
"Knight M/n, you have been appointed to protect and serve prince Midoriya Izuku with your life, do you accept?" The tall, broad shouldered, dressed in silver nodded on one knee. "Yes, I accept your majesty."

— time skip —

The knight or M/n has been by young Midoriya's side for five years now, M/n has always had a watchful eye on Izuku and anyone that has come near him.

M/n followed Midoriya everywhere, the gardens, the court room, the dining room, absolutely everywhere. Although Izuku didn't mind, he had actually fallen for the knight and no matter how many times Izuku tried to flirt, M/n would not get the message.

It was first hard for Izuku to get the knight to talk to him because M/n just wanted to do his job. To protect him and do his honour, is what M/n had always said when he had asked why he was always beside him.

So one day Izuku has been fed up with one sided conversations and decided to do something that would force the knight to look at him.

— time skip —

That morning M/n had to leave due to being called by the king, this gave Izuku time to do what he had planned to do.

M/n's POV
After a short talk with the king I walk back to Prince Izuku's chambers, "nghh~ M/n~" I hear as I walk closer to the door. I cough into my hand trying to get rid of the blush, I knock on the door. "Prince, could I enter?" as I hear another moan and a faint come in.

I slowly open the door, there's a naked Izuku on his bed fingering himself like there's no tomorrow and moaning my name. My mind starts to go hazy as my lower region starts to rise, I quickly try to leave the room.

"Ah! I'm sorry prince, I'll be back later." I say as I turn around to walk out the door, "N-no w-wait!" Izuku calls out so I stop but don't turn around as I stop hearing the sound of his fingers entering his wet ass.

Then something grabs me and pushes me onto the bed, metal clanking as I crash onto a soft mattress.

Then I realize it was Izuku.

"Prince! I cannot do something like this with you!" I state as he just looks at me with lust filled eyes, "W-well y-your f-face a-and b-body s-say s-something e-else." I blush harder as he reaches for my boner underneath the armour I was wearing.

"My prince! Please!" Izuku gets closer and closer, igniting my calls of stopping. He sits on my lap, grinding on my erect dick, I grunt as he starts pulling off my armour. I give up on begging him to release me because I know it won't stop him, so I let him continue.

"Ngh~" Izuku moans as pre-cum starts oozing out of his pretty pink cock, still grinding in my dick. I grab his hips with my hands, stopping his movement, he whines. "My prince do I have your consent?" He nods furiously as I flip us over and bring him into a heated kiss.

I forcefully shove my tongue between his lips as I put both my forearms on the side of his head, he immediately lets me have dominance. I run my tongue along every inch inside of his mouth, "mMm~" he moans through the kiss.