Sukehiro Yami [Smut]

Anime- Black Clover
Smut
Warning: deep throating, master kink, overstimulation
Magic Attribute: Whatever you want
Requested by: @KurroroAsuka
———————————————————————————

-flashback- young M/n and Yami

M/n's POV
"Ngh~ faster~" His moans fill the room as I fuck his thighs, "Your wish is my command~" I go faster which makes our dicks rub against each other harder.

"Mmm~ I-I'm going to cum~!" "Me too love~" I go faster, feeling the heat from his thighs and using his sweat as lubricant. His ass in the air shaking as he comes closer to his release. He clenches onto the sheets like his life depended on it.

He yells as his cum squirts onto the sheets, "Cumming~!" My cum shoots onto the sheets and onto Yami, we both pant heavily as we fall onto the cum covered sheets.

"We should clean up no?" I ask, "No, sleep now." "So demanding~" I purr as he blushes and cuddles into my large figure, "So your leaving?" He nuzzles his head further onto my chest, "Yeah I am." I state sadly.

"But... I'll definitely come back... You better not let those losers bring you down. Your better than them, foreigner or not." He smiles,

"I wouldn't even dream of it."

-End of flashback-

"Guess who's back." I say to nothing as I arrive to the kingdom of Clover, 'Black Bulls, huh... interesting... I think I'll go visit him then.'

I walk along the path to the Black Bull headquarters and I run into a short ash blonde/grey haired boy, "Hey! Who are you?!" "I'm M/n I'm here for your captain."

"HUH?! Alright! Right this way!" I chuckle at the hyper child as we walk the halls of the mansion. "What's your Magic Attribute?!" "I have r/m (random magic)." "Wow! That's like super rare right?!" "Yeah sure I guess."

"What's yours?" I question, "I don't have one!" He cheerfully yells as I raise an eyebrow but don't question it. "Very cool." "You think so?!" "Yup."

"Captain!" The boy bursts into a room, I hear a faint "Yes?" "Someone's here for you." I stand outside the room waiting, "Send them in." The boy ushers me to come inside.

I step inside the room, "Yami love~!" I cheer, Yami turns around quickly with his eyes filled with happiness.

"M/n!" I walk over to him, my body shadowing over his as my arms wrap around his big build, shoving my head into his neck.

He wraps an arm around my figure as the other goes to my hair, he pets it as I let out an animalistic purr, feeling contempt.

He and I's eyes widen when we heard the noise coming from me, I turned embarrassed while he just chuckles. 'I missed his laugh.'

I snuggle my head further into his neck as he continues to pet my (soft/rough/silky/etc.) hair.

"I missed you love." "I missed you too."

"What is happening?! Guys! Captain has a lover!"

"What?!"

-time skip-

After a chaotic mess with the other black bull members they eventually relaxed, I laugh with them until I was pulled by Yami into his room, "Yami? What's up?" I question as he shoves me onto the bed and climbs on top of me.

He smashes his lips against mine, trying to take dominance but I won't let that happen so easily. I flip us around so that his back is against the bed as I hover above him.