Nara Shikamaru [Smut]

Anime- Naruto
Smut
Omegaverse AU, Aged up Shikamaru
Warning: Overstimulation
———————————————————————————

Shikamaru's POV
'What a drag, today's the start of my heat.' I think as I start to feel the heat and hormones overwhelming my body. Lust overwhelms my thoughts and vision as all I want is my alpha next to me fucking me into oblivion.

'M/n... my alpha...' M/n and I are dating but we haven't bonded yet, M/n would have burst into my bedroom already, when he smelled my pheromones, if he wasn't on a mission today and won't come back until the afternoon.

Waiting for M/n was going to take a lot of strength that I don't have, the strain of my erect cock pushing against the fabric of my pants was very uncomfortable and I want to fix it.

I pull down my pants and briefs, I grab my newly grown erection and start rubbing it,"Ah~ M/n~ W-what a drag~" I moans as I starts fingering my hole. 'Not deep enough' I thinks as I try to put my fingers deeper inside of myself.

— time skip —

M/n's POV
I've had a odd feeling all day, I left in a hurry this morning but I did notice Shika sweating and heating up. I was concerned but hoped it was a temporary as I was going on a mission.

I entered back into the gates of the hidden leaf after escorting a trader to a nearby village with no issues. As soon as Guy-sensei said his final remarks., I said bye to Neji, Tenten, Lee, Guy-sensei, and headed home to my omega.

I walk through the door and I feel waves of his hormones, I start to cover my nose so that my Alpha doesn't take over. 'Oh so that's the feeling, my little omega's in heat.' I smirk and quickly head over to our bedroom.

I walk to the door of our bedroom and I hear moans coming from the other side, I open the door to find my naked boyfriend with his fingers in his ass and a hand on his dick.

"My my having fun without me~" I purr as my Alpha takes over, he looks over at me with tears going down his face and a red hue covering his face. "A-alpha i-it h-hurts!" He cries. "I'll help you baby~" I reply as I walk towards him.

I jump on top of him and take his cock in my hand, starting to move it up and down. Sparks flow between them and lust keeps growing. "Go faster M/n~"

"Yes love~"

Shikamaru's POV
M/n's big warm hand rubs along my cock, his alpha hormones making my mind go crazy. I grab his vest and make him sit on the bed, I go on my knees and reach for his pants.

I take his big cock from his pants and put my tongue on his slit. He grabs my hair and groans from the warm feeling from my mouth around his dick.

"Mmm" He groans.

I deep throat his dick and feel it touch the back of my throat, I gagged. He tugged my hair harder, I moaned and his legs started shaking signaling that he was about to cum.

He tries to pull my head off his dick but I ignore him and keep my head on it. I felt his dick twitch and warm, salty white liquid came into my mouth. I swallowed it and lick the rest of the juices off his cock.

He pants and tries to gain his composure but I've already straddled his hips with my knees and he looks at me with lust filled eyes. I take off the rest of his clothes and lift my hips above his dick.

M/n puts his hands on my hips and I slowly bring myself down on him. His tip starts entering my tight hole, "Ah~" I moan as the rest of his dick enters me.

"Y-you look so beautiful Shika~" M/n says as I bounce up and down on his cock. He thrusts his hips upwards making his dick hit my prostate, "AH~I WANT YOU TO MARK ME~! I WANT TO BE YOUR MATE~!" "Mm a-are you sure S-shika" "YES, YES PLEASE~"

I feel his fangs sink into my nape, I let out a loud moan from the pain and pleasure and my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Mine." I hear him say against my neck, he brings his neck to my face and I do the same to him.

I bite into his neck and feel the hormones overwhelming my nostrils, I hear a loud growl coming from M/n and lap the blood coming from the bite mark. He and I smile and share a pleasuring kiss. 'Finally your mine and I'm yours.'

M/n suddenly thrusts upwards, "AH~" I moan as I start to bounce again, he and I go into the same fast, hard rhythm. "AH A-ALPHA YOUR COCK IS SO BIG~" I yell as my eyes roll back into the back of my head. "IT'S SO DEEP~" "Shika~ Your so t-tight!" He yells as I come close to my release.

It keeps hitting my prostate, "I-IT FEELS... SO G-GOOD~" I yell as I put more aggression in my bounces. "AHH~M-M/N! I'M GO-GONNA CUM!" I yell as I cum between our stomachs. I lay limp in his arms but then climb off his dick because I was tired.

"Not yet baby~ I still haven't cum~" He says as he aggressively lays me down. "What a dra-AH~!" I say as he thrusts his entire dick into my hole, immediately finding my prostate again.

He thrusts in hard and fast,  trying to find his release. "Shika~" He says as he starts making marks along my neck and around his bite mark. I moan from the overexerting pleasure.

"I-I love you S-Shika~" He say as he groan and I feel his knot starting to swell up. "I LOVE YOU TOO ALPHA~" I scream as I feel my releasing coming again.

M/n thrusts harder and deeper, he enters my womb, "I WANT YOUR KNOT ALPHA~! I WANT IT DEEP INSIDE ME~!" He somehow thrusts even harder in my hole, I feel his cock swell up and go deeper inside my womb. I curl my toes and scratch his back in too much pleasure.

"T-take it LO-love~!" M/n moans as he knots my womb. I moan in pain and pleasure as I wrap my legs around his waist.

I feel his cum fill my womb, I sigh in pleasure. I touch my stomach bulge and blush at the image of having children with M/n. I look at him with loving eyes and he returns it.

"What a drag, I'm gonna get pregnant." I say in an annoyed tone but my face betrays me as I smile brightly. "Well our pups are gonna be adorable just like you." M/n says as he nuzzles his neck into my neck, scenting me even more. I blush and nod.

I feel tired and start to doze off, M/n lays on his side which brings me on my side as well because the knot won't undo for a while. I run my hands through his soft h/c, he smiles softly and rubs the mark he made on my neck.

He puts his head on my shoulder and we both doze off into a peaceful sleep thinking about our future pups.

———————————————————————————
1276  words