Murasakibara Atsushi [Smut]

Anime- Knb
Smut
Warning: Snack kink... just... yeah, ass eating, overstimulation
Requested by: @Apple-Crispy
———————————————————————————

M/n's POV
"It's your turn to buy the snacks." Atsushi tells me while we stand in front of the cashier with a pile of snacks on the table. "No it's yours." I calmly say yet with a bit of annoyance. "No yours." "No yours." "You." "You."

My annoyance starts to evolve, "It's your damn turn shorty." He turns to me with his eyebrows scrunched, "I'm only 2cm shorter than you." "Still shorter than me." "Your so annoying I could crush you." "Pft, like you could do that."

The cashier sweat drops at the two giants in front of him, arguing like calm children.

Then I think of something, I smirk, "Fine... but I'm going to make you pay with something else later~" He looks at me confusingly as I bring my cash and pay the cashier.

We grab the bags filled with snacks and walk home, my home is only a block away. We enter my household and head straight to the bedroom, he removes his uniform and puts on my clothes.

'Cute.' I think as he stands with my very large sweater, then I remember the thing I said at the store.

"Atsu~ Remember what I said at the store~?" "Hm? No not really." He states as he goes back to his snacks, "Well, I said that you were going to pay me with something else~" I smirk as I get closer and closer to his ear, he starts turning red.

"What do you mean?" He questions trying to keep his chill persona, "Get on the bed kitty~" he blushes even redder but obliges. He continues to eat his snack as he sits on the bed, I walk towards him and lay him down a little rough. I take off his clothes, or my clothes should I say, and leave only his underwear on.

I put my lips against Atsushi and he wraps his long arms around my neck, "mMm" Atsushi moans as I reach for Atsushi's ass and grabs it, I also sticks my tongue inside his mouth.

My tongue feels every inch of Atsushi's mouth, I suck on Atsushi's tongue. We release our lips as we need to breath, I brings my lips lower, onto Atsushi's neck. "AhH" Atsushi moans as I instantly go to his sweet spot and start grinding our erections together.

I release his neck and grabs the chips that were placed beside Atsushi, I open the bag and grab the chips. I crush them in my fist and drop them on Atsushi's neck,

"M/n~ T-that's w-wasting t-the s-snac-AH!" I interrupt his sentence as I bite on his soft skin where a large piece of crushed chip is. I suck on his skin and create a large hickey.

I continue doing this with big and small pieces of chips scattered along his skin, I chew and swallow the remaining pieces of chips in my mouth. He blushes when we make eye contact, I notice every time I suck on his skin his dick twitches in the confinement of his underwear.

"Ngh~ M/n~" He moans as I litter dark hickey's around his neck, I start going lower and lower, sucking his beautiful skin.

I blindly search for the bag of snacks beside me, I take out a chocolate bar, I smirk. "W-what a-are y-you g-going t-to d-do w-with t-that?" "Just something new baby~"

I grab the waistband of Atsushi's underwear and pull it down, his dick pops out nice and hard. I ignore the twitching cock and look at his hickey covered body, flushed face, hazy yet lusty eyes. I smile at my accomplishments.