★ treasure map - ep.fifty-six

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue - in english

italic words in speech / dialogues - in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues - in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

a/n: i'm pretty satisfied with this chapter, even though there was a lot more i wanted to add. my word limits only keep increasing, so that might be something i have to work on. still, i hope you guys enjoy this <3 :)

"T-Hi!"

Eunbyul jumped around, unable to contain her excitement, as it was only an hour before they met their fans. She walked towards her best friend, holding out her arms, wordlessly asking him to roll her sleeves.

"Aigoo, why didn't you wear short sleeves, Byul-ah?" Jaehyuk cooed, neatly folding the sleeves up to her elbows. "There we go."

"We aren't supposed to wear short sleeves." Eunbyul shook her head, pointing at Jihoon before she continued. "Jihoon-oppa spilt juice on his shirt, and we didn't have extras, so he's wearing that instead."

Yedam walked over, gesturing to the camera. "Sunshine, tell us what your concept for today is!" He spoke, a sweet smile on his face.

"My concept ... other than being TREASURE Café's all-rounder..." She did a dramatic spin, doing a few moves before looking at the camera. "... is being our TEUMES' distraction! Pew, pew, pew!" Eunbyul winked, shooting hearts.

"What does that even mean?"

"I don't know, but she's cute."

"Okay, who gave her coffee?! I thought we were going on a cleanse."

Asahi chuckled. "That's exactly what happens when you don't give coffee to someone who needs it." He pointed at the youngest, who had the most maniacal smile on her face. "It's not long before she loses it with the café stress."

"You understand me, Hi-kun." Eunbyul hit her chest twice before showing a peace sign. "You the man. Not my man ... but the man."

Jihoon pulled Eunbyul away from the camera, taking her behind the drinks counter. "Ruto, make a café latte with two espresso shots," he ordered, shaking his head. "There's still an hour left, maybe we can get the normal Eunbyul back."

"Four espresso shots." The female crouched on the floor, smiling at Jihoon, who shook his head again.

"Only two. You are getting coffee, be grateful."

"Okay, fair enough."

After getting her coffee, Eunbyul was forced to lie on the couch, listening to the nagging from the older members to save her energy — while they jammed to the songs they played in the café.

The boys ran simulation after simulation to practice their roles while Eunbyul watched them from the couch, knowing she had to work the hardest in her role as the distraction. Which consisted of distracting their fans with various skills and talents in case the members were late to hand in the orders.

TREASURE MAKERS' ARRIVAL

Eunbyul adjusted her apron, bouncing on her toes as their fans walked in, shyly hiding behind Jihoon as she made eye-contact with one of them. "This is totally different from the videocalls," she mumbled, running towards the drinks counter.