Chapter 16 - Annabel's P.O.V.

Comenzar desde el principio

     "We'll be reunited soon, baby," his voice whispered through my mind.

     I smiled and continued to sniff the tears away.

     I didn't want Christina to go through what I had to go through. She had been through alot. She deserved Mason.

     Mason...he must be going through something odd. It was like he hadn't connected with his inner wolf. When I had first met him, it was like, different. Sure, he can shift here and there, but it was odd. He wasn't connected with his wolf, he was still...part human.

     What am I saying, of course he is part human. What I mean is that...when werewolves shift, they're immediately connected with their inner wolf, like me and Christina, meaning we could talk to each other, but Mason looked like he wasn't connected with his inner wolf yet. Which is odd, since after all, his wolf is supposed to be Jackson, but I haven't been able to talk to his wolf yet.

     'Christina,' I said, trying to connect with her.

     'Yes, Annabel?' she asked. I debated on if I should tell her or if I shouldn't. I sighed and made up my choice.

     'It's time to train,' I lied.

     'Alright,' she replied back.

     I watched as she stopped running away from everyone else and told them that she needed to train. They all nodded but said that they wanted to watch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

     Christina had been only practicing for 2 hours and she was already tired.

     'Annabel, it's not working!' she scowled.

     'Just keep trying, you need to remove your negative energy and begin thinking on how to move your clones without having to watch them. They need to be able to take on a life of their own and fight without you commanding them how to,' I simply said.

     Christina was able to clone more than 1 clone, but she wasn't able to let them fight on their own/take a life of their own and control themselves. She needed to learn how to do that since she'll be busy focusing on fighting the person who betrayed her, which she needed to stay one hundred percent focused on, or else she would seriously lose this battle.

     I watched as Christina shut her eyes and breathed through her nose. When she opened her eyes, I could tell she was much more focused and all her anger flew out the window. Christina was also able to control her powers without closing her eyes now, which is good. I watched as six clones appeared around her, looking at us, waiting for her command.

     I watched as the six clones began doing their own thing. I smiled as Christina hissed a 'Yes!' under her breath.

     'I did it!' she shouted.

     I laughed and answered, 'Yes, you did. Now go, we'll train again tomorrow.'

     She groaned but complied with me.

     The guys and girls came up to her with shocked eyes and happy features.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

     Christina was simply amazing. I watched as she sat down next Mason and cuddled closer to him. Mason, Christina, Johnny, Arial, Jessica, and Arial were having a movie night and they were all cuddled with their mate. Luke came too, but he brought a date with him. For some reason, that girl looked awfully familiar. I noticed that she kept glancing at Mason with a look of want and glared at Christina when Mason and Christina would kiss or look at each other. The girl was human, too.

     In the back of my mind, I knew that I should keep an eye on the both of them.

    To keep an eye on that girl since she seemed familiar, and since she looked like she was ready any minute to attack Christina.

     Also to keep an eye on Luke, since he could be the person who would betray Christina.

________________________

Yes, I know, this is a short chapter, but I also know that I havn't uploaded this book in a while, but here you goes! c;

This chapter is to shed some light a little and try to make things, a bit more suspense. Also to give you a little idea on who is might and might not be on who the betrayer is. :D

This chapter has been fully edited!

PLEASE FAN,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT!

;D