23 - Peace

We came inside our house and I plopped myself on the couch.

Taehyung came and sat down beside me. Then he suddenly pulled me closer to him and rested his face on the crook of my neck.

I felt water on my neck and I saw that taehyung was crying.

Y/n: Why are you crying?!?!! Are you hurt?! Show me fast!

I got up to see but taehyung pulled me down and I sat down on his lap. He put his large hands around me and rests his face on my chest.

Taehyung: I am so sorry. You had to go through so much because of me. I am such an asshole. I don't deserve you.

Y/n: Shhhh it's ok. It's fine. I love you I forgive you.

He cries for sometime and we both go to sleep in the same position.

I wake up after sometime because my body starts aching. I see myself sleeping on the couch cuddling with taehyung.

I boop his nose softly.

Y/n: Wake up taetae.

Taehyung: Letme sleep for some more.

Y/n: Go and sleep in the bedroom or else your body will pain.

He nodded. I helped him get up and leaded him to our bedroom. I was putting him to sleep when he pulled me and hugged me tightly and went to sleep again.

I also fell asleep with him.

(Time skip to 6:00 pm)

All of us got up and came down to our living room. Taehyung , Nabi and me were watching a movie.

Y/n: Guys are you hungry?!

Both of them shouted yes together.

Y/n: So what do you wanna eat?

Taehyung: You sit down I'll order something from outside.

Y/n: Nooooooo I will make food for us.

He sighs loudly while I chuckle.

Nabi: Eomma can you make cake? It's been so long since I ate cakeu

Y/n: Sure. I'll make it right now.

I went to the kitchen and started preparing everything. The cake was now cooking in the oven.

I updated my instagram story. It was the same instagram account from my trainee days and I revealed my identity there after my debut.

I started getting replies immediately because I came in almost after a month or two.

I smiled looking at all the messages.
Because of the company rules I cannot really reply to all the messages but I reply to them anyway.

I started messaging some of my fans and I was very happy to talk to them.

The cake was ready. I applied the cream and decorated it. While I was still working on the cake I felt two arms hugging from the back.

Taehyung: It smells delicious.

Y/n: Thank you. I know both of you like strawberry very much.

Taehyung: Who told you I was talking about the cake?..

I widened my eyes at his statement and hit him on his arms. The cake was fully made now. We took the cake to the living room.

Nabi came towards us while clapping her hands and we chucked at her cute reaction.

All of us cut the cake together and ate it. I put Nabi to sleep and came down.

I saw taehyung was searching for some movie to put.

Taehyung: Do you want to go to sleep?.

Y/n: I'm not sleepy since we slept in the afternoon. Let's watch a movie.

Taehyung: Which one do you wanna watch?

Y/n:How about that new movie of park shin - hye ?

Taehyung: Ok.

He out the movie named #alive. It was a zombie movie. So I was holding taehyung very tightly.

Then suddenly down matured scenes started to play in the movie. I looked away from the screen while coughing.

I could see taehyung was also feeling embarrassed. The scene finished and the scary part started.

Suddenly a zombie came on the screen. I screamed loudly and jumped.

When I opened my eyes the scene was gone. But I realised that u was sitting on taehyung's lap.

I quickly apologized to him and got up but taehyung held my wrist and did not let me get up.

He pulled me even more closer to him.

Taehyung: Can I show you how much I love you?

I understood what he meant. But was I ready?  I nodded my head nervously. He pecked my lips and started walking upstairs to our room

He opened the door and put me gently down on the bed. He went back and locked the door.

He came towards me. His eyes filled with pure love and lust. He hovered above me and asked for my permission again.

I said yes and he pull me in for a passionate kiss.

I could feel his love. I could feel how much he missed me. I could feel how much he wanted me.

(Time skip to next day)

I woke up and sat with the support of the headboard of the bed. I looked to my side to see taehyung sleeping peacefully.

I was so mesmerized that I didn't realize when I started to graze his hairs with my hands.

He opened his eyes and groaned loudly and I snapped out of my trance.

Taehyung: Good morning princess.

He said while pulling me in for a hug.

Y/n: Good morning.

Taehyung: Do you feel ok?.

I hummed but I was quite sore.

Taehyung: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yesssssssssssssss.

He suddenly hoverred above me.

Taehyung: Then how about some more rounds?

He said while smirking while I pushed him of me. He chuckled.

Taehyung: Let's clean you up? You still not feel sore then.

I nodded my head. He picked me up and we went towards the shower.

He cleaned up very carefully as if he was bathing a new born baby.

We finally came out of the shower and dressed up. It was still hurting down there as it was my first time but not that much.

Author pov.

And that's how taehyung and y/n lived happily ever after~~~~~~~~

If this book gets reads I'll think about writing one or two more chapters.

Thank you for reading <3