11 - .•..•..•..•.•.•.•..•.•..•

(Lol I don't know what to write as topic)

I don't know what I would have done if she didn't keep this corset here it's perfect for today!!!!!!

( picture of corset )

It was perfect. I wore it. It was really beautiful but it kinda enhanced my chest area so I was nervous to go in front of taehyung.

I put my hair up in a pony. Applied my lip balm and went out in the living room.

Y/n: I'm ready let's go.

I looked at him he just stared at me.

Y/n: Taehyungshii?

Taehyung: You're driving me crazy y/n

After saying that he came towards me pushed me to the wall. And came close to the ear.

Y/n: Taehyungshii......what.... Are you doing?!

Taehyung: I control myself everyday. Every fucking day. But you just make it harder for me.

He came and stared right into my eyes.

And the next second I knew his lips were on mine. He bit on my lower lip which made me leave a gasp and he took this opportunity to let his tongue enter my mouth.

I put my small hands around his neck and kissed him back. He put his large hands on my hips and tapped on my thighs.

Taehyung: Jump.

He carried me and took me towards the sofa. Now I'm sitting on his lap while his hands roam all over my body.

Taehyung: You made me jealous on...... purpose.....didnt you?

He said in between the kiss. I just nodded because my knees were already felling week under him

Taehyung: I love you.

There was complete silence. He pulled out of the kiss and layed his forehead against mine.

Taehyung: I know you take me as your senior. But I love you. I liked you the day I saw your audition. You are different from the others. The others auditioned because of us bts. But you. You auditioned for your love for music. I love you please accept me. Please.

I was shocked at his sudden confession. I didn't know he loved me so much. I felt something wet on my hands. He was crying. I quickly wiped his tears with my fingers softly m

Y/n: Shhh. Don't cry. I love you too. I always did. I made you jealous purposely so that you get angry. And my plan worked. What took you so long huh? Do you know how hard it was to go through your cold behavior.

Taehyung: Really?

Y/n: Really.

He smiled at me and kissed me again. This time much more delicately.