8 - Jealousy

The rest of the car ride was rather quiet. I didn't know why was he so angry. Nothing happened in training class. What should I do now. I don't wanna be on bad terms with him. I just joined. I must've done something wrong.

I was really sad. I really liked him. Even though he was my like my senior here, he is my first love ( author: lol I don't know what I'm writing) . I know it sounds weird but still. I loved him really. It was because of him and BTS that I survived my parents.

Taehyung: We're here.

He said coldly. While I tried to control my tears.

Y/n: Um.... Thank... You for.... Dropping me..

I said without looking at him and exit the car. I ran to my apartment without looking back even once.

Taehyung pov

Was she crying. She didn't even look back once. I must've been really cold to her. And what the fuck . Taehyung sunbaenim really?!!

I hurted her too much. I'll go back to her apartment and make some excuse up and say sorry.

Y/n pov

I broke down into tears as soon as I entered my house. It hurts seeing the one you love shout at you. My face is a mess.

I was still crying when the door bell rang. I went to open it.

Taehyung: I bought coffee!!!!!!

I was shocked. It was taehyung. Oh wait fuck my face.

Taehyung: Y/n why are crying.??!! Did someone do anything to you.

Are you fucking serious. After doing all of this he ask me if anyone did something to me. I just leave him on the doorstep and run to my room.

Taehyung: Y/n wait what's wrong!!

Taehyung pov

Fuck I know I messed up she's crying because of me. I go behind her and before she can close the door I put my foot there, she puts while crying and hides her face in the pillows.

Taehyung: Y/naah at least tell me what's wrong.

Y/n pov

Why am I so dumb? Why did not close the door fast!!!

Y/n: Just go away "Taehyung sunbaenim ".

I said while sarcastically saying taheyung sunbaenim purposely.

Taehyung: Ohhhh so this is what it's all about.

I felt him coming towards me. He sat down right beside me.

Taehyung: I'm sorry I was just not in the right mind. I'm really sorry. Don't call me that OK call me whatever you want.

He said while caressing my hair. Oh no here my hormones go. If it's not enough of him to exist and make me dead inside just by smiling. He's now fucking touching my hair. OH MY GOD.

Taehyung: Please y/n , please don't stay quiet talk to me. Please I'm really sorry this won't happen again please please.

Oh my God. Why is he like this. Why does he have to do this to my heart. I slowly peek out of the two pillows. And see him giving me the most beautiful smile ever.

Taehyung: Thank you for listening to me.

I remove my head completely out of the pillows.