18 - Kiss me

I woke up and saw Nabi snuggling near my neck. I giggled at her cute actions. I saw the time and it was already 10. I woke her up slowly.

Y/n: Baby? Wake up. It's morning wakey - wakey.

Nabi: Huh? It iz morninggg?

Y/n: Yes baby. Let's get you ready hmm?

Nabi: Ok eomma

I carried her and washed her up. I got her all ready and took her downstairs
As I was going downstairs I saw Kyung-hwa ahjumma coming upstairs going towards Nabi's room.

Y/n: Oh ahjumma u don't have to bath Nabi I already did that.

Ahjumma: Oh y/naah you didn't have to do that. She must've troubled you so much.

Y/n: No no she was really good and it is not a trouble for me. She is my little good girl.

I ruffled Nabi's hair and we both went towards the dining table.

Taehyung: Good morning baby! Come to papa

Nabi ran towards him and jumped on him. All of the maids and servants started awwwing at them.

I called Nabi to me again
Y/n: Nabi, today mommy has to go outside ok. I will come home late so promise me you will have your dinner on time

Nabi: OK eomma I promise you.

Y/n: Good girl. Now let mommy have a bath and get ready.

I patted her head, gave one last glance to taehyung and went to my room.

I took a nice and long shower and decided to wear this. It was one of my fellow idols birthday.

I put some light makeup and wore matching heels and a small bag

I went down. I could feel all eyes on me.

I looked at taheyung and saw that he was going to say something but he didn't.

I was going to leave but I came back inside again and went towards taehyung

Y/n: I am going out. I will come late so don't wait for me.

He gave me a smile and nodded at me.
I scoffed at how he can even smile at me.

I went outside and saw jungkook already waiting for me. I went towards him and gave him a tight hug.

Jungkook: Wow you are looking gorgeous!

Y/n: You are looking very handsome. Shall we go now?

Jungkook: Yes m'lady.