16 - Wedding day

I thought I'll finally be happy now. Away from everyone else and being happy doing what I love.

But life dosen't always goes the way we want it to right?

Nor me neither tae knew we were gonna marry each other. I got to know about it first and then tae.

Neither of us could do anything because we knew we couldn't possibly say no to bang pd.

And now, here I stand in my room getting all dolled up by the makeup artists for my Wedding

I didn't want it to be like this. I wanted to marry someone I love and I am marrying him but why does it feel so wrong?

Maybe because I already know that the hands that will put a ring on my had today has already touched someone else.

The hands which have already made love and have their own little happiness.

The hands which will never be mine to call.......

(your dress)

This dress is so pretty

This dress is so pretty. But I don't even feel happy wearing it.

Maid:: Ma'am your are ready and it's time let's go.

I nodded at her.

As my parents still haven't excepted me yet I don't have my dad to walk with. So namjoon will help me in this situation.

I've called my sister here but she still dosen't know the real situation.

I entangled my hands with namjoon and we started walking towards taehyung.

I couldn't even get a good look at his face because of all the flashlight of the camera.

It is one of the most blockbuster wedding of the season. Kim taheyung marries Y/n.

We reach. Namjoon let go's of my hands and I gave him a smile.

I go and stand towards taheyung . The priest starts reading his vows.

Priest: Do you Mr. Kim Taehyung take Ms. Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?

Tae: I do.

Priest: Do you Ms. Y/n take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?

I think for a while and look up. He isn't happy no one is happy. But we have no choice.

Y/n: I...... do.

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

The kiss. He was my first kiss and my last. I will have to give him my wedding kiss too now.

We both knew we couldn't back out because of all the media.