22 - ;)

??: You miss me so much huh?

All of us looked towards the door. And there she was standing as if she is the most important person ever.

Eomma: Weren't you abroad with your boyfriend? How did you come here?

Y/s/n: I still don't know how this woman was apart of the mafia world. Just how can a mafia be this dumb.

She said while laughing like a maniac

Y/n: Get the fuck out of my house

Y/s/n: Awww look at my small sister she has become so big that she is cursing her own sister

Y/n: You don't deserve to call me as your sister you bitch.

Y/s/n: Oh c'mon didn't you miss me?

Y/n: Get out before I kill you

Y/s/n: *laughs* Have you gone mad or are you Insane? Threatening to kill the most wanted mafia.

I looked at taehyung sacred. But his eyes were cold not showing anything.

Y/n: Taehyungaah call the cops.

Eomma: It won't work. She's remove the network line.

Y/n: What should we do now tae?

I kept on asking him but he said nothing.

Y/s/n: Your dear husband looks like he will pee in his pants now.

I put my head down ashamed.

Taehyung: I didn't know you were dumb as well as a phsycho.

Y/s/n: Is your husband gone mad little sister?

I was confused as hell and didn't know what to say.

Taehyung suddenly went towards y/s/n and grabbed her neck and made the gun in her hands fall down.

Y/s/n: What the fuck are you doing? Do you want to die?

Taehyung: Y/n baby please get the door Nabi is here.

Y/n: Huh?

Taehyung: Just listen to me y/naah

Y/s/n: Darling your dear daughter is currently lying unconcious in my dungeon now.

I shivered at her statement. I looked at taehyung and he gave me a nod to go and open the door.

I went towards the door and opened it.  As soon as I opened it nabi came towards me and jumped on me.

I started kissing her all over and my fears vanished. I took her inside the hall.

Y/s/n: How is this possible?!! My men had kidnapped her!!!!

Taehyung: How can you be so dumb?!

I was more than just confused. I didn't know a single thing that was going on.

Y/s/n: OK I can't take this drama anymore. I am gonna cll my men and they can kill you right here.

Nabi hugged me tightly and patted her back saying it'll be ok.

She called someone on her phone but no one picked up. Taehhung was laughing. I didn't know what was so funny.

Taehyung: Do you really think you still are the most powerful mafia or you haven't heard of the black bunny group?

Y/s/n: I already know them. They are my best friends.

Taehyung: Are you sure about that?

Taehyung pushed some buttons in his phone and group of men barged in our house. I hugged Nabi tightly and closed my eyes in fear.

I felt someone hugging me. I open my eyes to see taehyung hugging me and nabi.

Taehyung: It's ok. They are my men you don't have to be scared.

I nodded. He left a peck on my forehead and kissed nabi on her cheek.

Taehyung: Take this crazy woman sway from her and make sure to you know what.

Taehyungs men took her away while she was screaming loudly.

Y/n: Taehyung I don't understand anything.

Taehyung: I'll explain everything to you later ok. Take nabi up and make her sleep she looks tired.

I nodded and went up with Nabi. I put her to sleep and came back down.

Y/n: Now can you explain?

Taehyung started explaining how one day he was being attacked by sasaeng fans and was running away from them. He then bumped into someone and asked him to help taehyung.

He nodded and changed clothes with taehyung so they couldn't recognize him. The sasaeng fans came towards the other man and asked him to remove his mask.

He removed his mask and they left them alone. Taehyung thanked the man and asked him if he could treat him to a meal. The man said its alright but taehyung insisted.

The went to a nearby restaurant and taehhung asked the man to order whatever he wanted.

Both of them shared a hearty meal and talked about everything. Then suddenly there were gun shootings everywhere.

The man asked taehyung to stay down and removed his gun and started shooting to the men. Then taehyubg saw that someone was going to shoot the man from behind so he quickly went towards him and knocked him down.

The man saw taehyung struggling to keep him down so he went towards him and killed the other man.

Then taehyung got to know that the man was the leader of the black bunny group.

The man's name was Jieun- Ha. He said that taehyung had saved his life and he will forever be grateful for it.

He also said that if he ever needs any help or protection from him he can always call him and that's how he saved us today.

I just went towards taehyung and hugged him tightly and kissed him all over his face.

Eomma: You remember we are here right?!

I quickly backed off and lay my head down .

Appa: Yes but we have to go now. Your grandma has not been feeling well so we need to visit her.

I looked up with a sad face that they will go back soon.

My mom came and hugged me.

Eomma: Don't worry. We will come back to meet you.

I smiled and gave her a kiss on her cheeks. Which she returned back to me.

We bid my parents goodbye and came inside our house.