14 - Chance.

Y/n: Taehyung.
What are you doing here? Why the fuck did you kiss me?!!

Taehyung: Calm down. I will explain everything to you just let's get put of here it's not safe.

I nodded because it was true. I took him to my house since it was near.

I went into the kitchen washed my face and came back to where he was sitting. Even though I hate to tell it I still love him and u am really happy that I got to kiss him.

Taehyung: How have you been?

Y/n: Why are you here and what do you want?

I ask him coldly. He came near me and took my hand but I flung it away.

Taehyung: I'm..... Sorry.

Y/n: I don't fucking want your sorry go away leave me alone!!!!!!

I shouted at him and the tears which u was holding back finally were let out.

He came and hugged me I tried to push him but he was too strong.

Taehyung: Ik really sorry y/n. I love you please give me one more chance please. I don't love Molly I never did. Please please come back to me my baby.

I was really angry o pushed him away.

Y/n: Go away don't hurt me not again. I always knew it was wrong please go away stop hurting me.

Taehyung: Please lis-

The door opened revealing jungkook.
As soon as he saw taehyung his eyes turned dark.  I knew where this was going to go.

Jungkook: What are you doing here?

Taehyung: Jungkookaah tell y/n to listen to me please!

Jungkook: Get out.

Taehyung: What?!

Jungkook: I said get out.

Taehyung: I won't leave without y/n jungkook.

Jungkook went towards taehyung and punched him hard in the face.  I quickly went and started pulling him back.

Y/n: Jungkook stop please please.

He looked towards and his eyes went soft as soon as he saw me.

Jungkook: I'm sorry let's go.

He took my hand and started walking out. But taehyung held my other hand

Taehyung: I know you love me please give me a chance to explain everything please.

Jungkook: Shut the fuck up before I break that pretty face of yours.

Taehyung: Please y/n please.

Jungkook: You moth-

Y/n: Let's go jungkook.

I just kept quiet and we left my house. He took me to his car and we went to his house.

I soon as I got inside the house I let my tears fall again. Jungkook came and caressed my hair while hugging me.

Y/n: Jungkookaah I still love him.  I still fucking love that bastard even if he broke my heart. Why am I so pathetic.

Jungkook: No y/n .Youre not. You're not pathetic. Please don't be hard on yourself.  It's alright.

I hugged him even tighter and kept crying on his chest.

After some time I finally calmed down. Jungkook was still there with me.

Y/n: Thank you for helping me out. If I would've been there for more five minutes I would've gave in.

Jungkook: I'll always be there for you.

He gave me a peck on my forehead.

Jungkook: I'll go and make us something to eat , OK?

I nodded and gave him smile. If only I didn't still love him I would've been with jungkook but I can't see him more than just a friend. I hope he feels the same way too.

I layed my head down and took a small nap. Jungkook woke me up and we both ate the food he made.

Y/n: I'll go back home now. I got a text from bang pd saying he wants to meet me tomorrow.

Jungkook: Why?

Y/n: I don't know he just gave me an address and the time.

Jungkook: I'll drop you home.

Y/n: It's ok I want to take a walk alone.

Jungkook: I understand. Call me if something happens.

Y/n: Yep bye bye.

We both said bye to each other and I left. This time remembering to put my mask and cap on which I borrowed from jungkook.

I took the long way back home. I felt a little good now. I entered my house and saw that everything was clean. Why does he have to do this.

I changed my clothes. Fresh up a bit then went to sleep.

Time skip to morning. ( 12:00)

Fuck I'm late. I have to meet bang pd at 12:30.

I quickly got up and had a bath and got ready. It was exactly 12:30 now.

I messaged bang pd that I'll be there in five minutes.

I reached the cafe he asked me to come too.

I entered and saw him sitting in one corner.

I went and sat in front of him after greeting him.

Bang pd: Hello y/n. I'll get straight to the point because I don't have much time.

Y/n: Ok.

Bang pd: I called you here because I have a very important work for you. I want you to marry Kim Taehyung.