7 - Whatever.

We finally finished our practice. Even though it was our first day,  they did not go easy on us. We had a five minute break between each two hours. All my body parts were paining so fucking hard.

I headed to exit the building. Jungkook had asked me to wait outside the building, so he can drop me off. I was waiting when I felt tap on my shoulder.

Y/n: Who is it?
I said turning back.

??: It's me taehyung.

Y/n: Oh it's you V-shii. I did not recognize because of your mask.

V: It's ok.  We have to wear our mask compulsory so that army's don't recognize us. You know it's really hard sometimes to get away from them

Y/n: Yes I know. Can we go now? I'm not trying to be rude,  it's just that it was a really hard day at training.

Taehyung: Oh no it's totally fine. I get you. Let's go then.

We were walking towards the car when taehyung suddenly stopped and looked towards me.

Taehyung: Oh yes I wanted to tell you to drop the formalities. It's really not necessary for you to call me V-shii. Just call me taehyung or V  or baby bear like that day.

Y/n: Omg, I already said I called you baby bear by mistake. And I cannot call you informaly because you are older than me. I still remember the time you had shouted and army on vlive for calling you informaly when she asked you a question.

Taehyung: Oh that. See,  do you knwot what real reason why I did that.  It's because I didn't know how to answer her question Hehe.

I looked at him shocked and we both started laughing.

Time skip to home

We reached home. I asked taehyung to come inside for tea. He happily agreed. I washed my face and went out to make tea for us.

Y/n: Tea's done!!.

Taehyung: It smells amazing!!!

Y/n: I hope it tastes amazing too. Let's drink!!

Taehyung: It's amazing y/n ! It seriously is.

Y/n: Thank you so much. This is the least I can do for all the help you have given me.

Taehyung: Oh yes,  jimin told me today that u are an instagram influenced?!!

Y/n: You don't need to say I'm an influencer.  I just got 10k followers.

Taehyung:  That's a lot!! Tell me your username so I can follow you.

Y/n: You have an instagram account?!!

Taehyung: Yes of course?!

After saying this he came close to my face and said

Taehyung: How else do you think the fanedits come true?

I was shocked. I know it.  I know it they had a secret account.  But it was getting too hot now he won't go back. We stay like this for a while. Then he steps back. I still stay in the same position.

I saw him get up and walk towards the door.

Taehyung: See you tomorrow!

He casually says and leaves. My mind is still trying to process what the fuck just happened. I get up and plop on my bed.  And go to sleep while dreaming my fantasies as to what would have happened if taehuyng leaned a little bit more in.

Chance - Kim Taehyung जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें