17 - ~~~~~~~~

??: Y/n?

Y/n: Kookie?

I was so happy. Finally I have someone. I ran towards him and hugged him as tight as I could.

Jungkook: I'm sorry y/n I couldn't do anything

Y/n: It's ok it's not your fault. Now, have you eaten yet breakfast?

Jungkook: Yep. I just came to meet you here.

He said as I gave him a big smile.

Nabi: Eomma who is this uncle?

Y/n: This uncle here is your eomma's best friend. Say hello to jungkook uncle.

Nabi:Hello Jungkookie uncle.

We laughed at her cuteness.

Taehyung: Jungkook. It's been a very long time. How are you?

Jungkook: I'm fine. And by looking at you I can say the same for you too.

He said coldly while not even looking at taehyung. I decided to take him away from there so that it does not turn into a fight

Y/n: I'm going to go out OK Nabi. Do not trouble anyone. I will try to be back soon.

Nabi: OK eomma.

Taehyung: Where are you going? You have gotten a holiday for a month.

Y/n: I don't think that is any of your buissness.

After saying that I took jungkook's hand and left the house.

Jungkook: Why are you acting like that?

Y/n: Like what?

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Jungkook: I know you still love him y/n .

Y/n: I don't.

Lie.

Jungkook: You really think I'll believe that.

Y/n: So? Yes I do love him. Even after all of this. And I hate myself for it. What am I supposed to do?? Act like everything is fine now that I'm married to him.

Jungkook: Y/n . Come here.

I went towards him and he engulfed me in a hug. I tried to control my tears but one or two left my eyes anyway.

Jungkook: It's ok. Take your time. I know you will make everythung right.

I just nodded

Jungkook: So ice cream or cake?

Y/n: You know exactly how to cheer me

Jungkook: You can't blame me. You were the one who said everything to me yourself.

Y/n: Yea yea now let go and eat both.

Jungkook: Hahahh let's go.

Time skip to 9:00 pm

Y/n: Thank you kookie. I really enjoyed it today.

Jungkook: Your welcome. Now go inside its late already.

I gave him a tight hug and went inside. As soon as I did Nabi came running towards me

Nabi: Eommaaaa. I missed you much.

Y/n: Eomma missed you too princess. Did you eat your dinner?

Nabi: No I was waiting for you.

Y/n: Nabi. What if I came more late. Would you starve yourself even then? Please promise me you will eat your food on time

Nabi: OK eomma I promise you.

Y/n: That's my good girl. Now let's go and have dinner.

I said while patting her head. She ran towards the dinner table while jumping happily. I stood up to follow her but someone held my wrist. I turned around and saw Taehyung.

Y/n: What?

Taehyung: Where were you? You were gone for so long!!!

Y/N: I sometimes feel like you have stopped understanding English. Can't you understand the meaning of 'I don't care about this marriage'. I've said it before don't make me repeat myself for a hundred times! You have no right to ask me anything 

I walked away without letting him to say anything to me. Only I know how much it hurted me to say all of that to him. But he deserves it.

I fed Nabi her dinner and went to put her to sleep. She asked me to sing for her. I started to sing but she interrupted me.

Nabi: Eomma can you please sing winter bear for me? I can sleep by listening to that song only.

I stuttered a little but she made puppy eyes to me again! So I had to sing it for her.

~  Imagine your face say hello to me

Then all the bad days they're nothing to me

With you ooh ooh ooh ooh

Winter Bear oooh 

Sleep like a winter bear ~

I looked at her and she was asleep already.I felt sleepy too So i took her in my embrace and fell asleep with her.

(Taehyung Pov)

I was walking past Nabi's room and heard someone singing. I peeked inside the room and saw Y/n singing winter bear. Her voice. My safe place. The voice that calmed me even when everything was wrong. But the same voice now holds anger for me. But it still feels like she loves me. Tell me Y/n... Do you still love me?

(Y/n Pov)

Why do I still love you?