19 - What?

Taehyung pov

The doorbell rang and quickly went towards the door. I opened the door and saw that y/n had passed out on jungkook.

I took her carefully in my arms. She wasn't able to walk properly so I carried her bridal style.

I took her to her bedroom and layed her on the bed.  I was going to leave her room but then she said something.

Y/n: Jungkookkkkkkkieeeeee. Comeeeee hereee33. Don't leaveeeee me like that bastarddddd.

I was already raging with anger seeing her kiss him and now she called me jungkook. But what did she mean by bastard.

Taehyung: Who is the bastard y/n?

I asked her.  But then tears started glistening in her eyes. I quickly went near her.

Y/n: That bastard who left me all alone after saying he would always love me.

I knew it was me. Suddenly guilt took on me.

Suddenly y/n hugged me.

Y/n: Why am I always used kookieaah? I don't like it. Why is life so unfair? I loved him so much. But now.. It hurts to even see him

And she passed out again. I layed her down carefully on the bed.

I went out of the room and saw Kyung-hwa ahjumma waiting there.

Ahjumma: I'll clean and change her.

I nodded while giving her a thankful smile.

Kyung-hwa ahjumma pov

My phone rang. I picked it up.

??: How is y/n?

Kyung-hwa: She is fine sir.

??: Good. Make sure to take care of her.

Kyung-hwa: Yes sir.

The call ended. If only I could tell them.

Y/n pov

I woke up with a bad headache. I remembered how I passed out yesterday night. I'll kill that bartender. I went to take a shower and changed in some normal and comfortable clothes.

I went down to have breakfast

I went down to have breakfast. Nabi and gone to her grandmas house for a month. Yes it's a long time I know.  But her grandparents missed her a lot.

I sat down and the maids served me my breakfast. I ate it and had some pills for my headache.

I was sitting on the sofa scrolling through my phone when taheyung came back home. He had gone for his morning jog.