Patchy, Antsy, Painful

(I don't think there's gonna be any lemons, to be honest. So, sorry to anyone who wanted that. This is a 13+ gay as shit book, not 18+. No butt sex here)

3rd person pov

Throughout all of Beacon Y/N could be spotted occasionally, looking for his teammate to try and apologise for being late, not backing down on that despite not making any headway.

He would've asked for help to look however he felt it would be disingenuous given he wasn't the only one putting in effort, plus Blake and his team were in the city, and Pyrrh was busy doing stuff with his team leader.

The teen did attempt to ask his own teammates to help him try and figure out where Neo could've gone, but there was a little issue with that, which went a little something like.

Y/N: Hey, I messed up with Neo. Can you guys help me with it?

Emerald: Lol, no

Mercury: I'm sure you'll be fine

It didn't go exactly like that, but it was somewhere along those lines, save an awkward period where Y/N just stood there after being denied, but that was neither here not there.

And so, after scouring all of Beacon, the teen decided to move onto the city, maybe assuming if he asked around he could be pointed in the direction of the mute. Assuming he was there at all.

Once having travelled there Y/N felt a nervous tension rise up inside him, being quite overwhelmed now that he was alone here. Being raised somewhere in a less densely packed area, the city was way more different to what he was used to.

He gradually made his way down the street, looking at the holographic street lamps and busy roads with hesitance, feeling almost claustrophobic once at a crosswalk as he was densely packed with people around him.

The light turned green and the crowd started to move, with him following although apparently too slow for some, as people looking down to their scrolls walked past him, some with harsh mutters directed at him.

Maybe it was just an anxiety playing tricks on him, but the teen kept moving past the rest, his gaze darting around for any glimpse of his mute teammate, feeling like the longer and longer he didn't apologise, the worse things would get.

Sadly, he didn't know his way around the city and ended up in a less reputable side of it. The biggest building around was a large nightclub, titled Junior's. Having nowhere else to go, the teen assumed maybe he could find stuff out there.

His footsteps echoed in his ears, mixing in with his loudly beating heart as he opened the doors and took a step inside. There were a few dim lights on, with a stairway leading down to the club proper.

Doing his best not to stumble he made his way down the steps and saw a large dance floor, pillars which were currently in a state of repair and a good few booths along with a bar off to the side.

Of course, nothing could be simple, and two guys dressed in what could only be called dresses stepped out with weapons in hand causing Y/N to freeze, although noting that they looked pretty much identical, if not for  a palette swap.

?: The hell are you doing here?

Out from behind the bar came a man who was incredibly tall, sporting a white button up, suit pants, a black vest, gloves and red tie. A beard accented his face, although a black eye stood out.

Y/N: I'm... guessing you're junior?

Junior: Looks like we got a smart one here. Answer my question, or the twins'll show you the way out